Awarding telecom licences: the recent European experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2017.
"Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1486, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso M. Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CESifo Working Paper Series 6509, CESifo Group Munich.
- Genakos, Christos & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating market consolidation in mobile communications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CEPR Discussion Papers 12054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Cramton & Andrzej Skrzypacz & Robert Wilson, 2007. "Revenues in the 700 MHz Spectrum Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 07rev700, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2007.
- Erik Bohlin & Gary Madden & Aaron Morey, 2010. "An Econometric Analysis of 3G Auction Spectrum Valuations," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/55, European University Institute.
- Calza, Alessandro & Manrique, Marta & Sousa, Joao, 2006. "Credit in the euro area: An empirical investigation using aggregate data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 211-226, May.
- Koc, Umit & Erdogdu, Oya Safinaz, 2005.
"Türk Telekom A.Ş.’nin Özelleştirilmesi: Oyun Teorisi Perspektifinden Bir Değerlendirme
[Privatization of Turkish Telecom Company: An Assessment from Game Theory Perspective]," MPRA Paper 72143, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2004.
- Ansari, Shahzad & Garud, Raghu, 2009. "Inter-generational transitions in socio-technical systems: The case of mobile communications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 382-392, March.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2006.
"Silent interests and all-pay auctions,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 701-713, July.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2005. "Silent Interests and All-Pay Auctions," Discussion Papers 2005/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2005. "Silent Interests and All-Pay Auctions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1473, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai Andreas, 2005.
"Silent interests and all-pay auctions
[Verborgene Interessen und "All-Pay" Auktionen Befinden sich Firmen im Wettkampf in "All-Pay" Auktionen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2005-10, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Maarten Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev & Emiel Maasland, 2009. "Auctions with Flexible Entry Fees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-109/1, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:18:y:2003:i:36:p:215-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.