Some simple economics of GM food
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Fier & Dietmar Harhoff, 2002.
"Die Evolution der bundesdeutschen Forschungs- und Technologiepolitik: Rückblick und Bestandsaufnahme,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 279-301, August.
- Fier, Andreas & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2001. "Die Evolution der bundesdeutschen Forschungs- und Technologiepolitik: Rückblick und Bestandsaufnahme," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-61, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Steve McCorriston, 2002. "Why should imperfect competition matter to agricultural economists?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 349-371, July.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 2008.
"Welfare Impacts of Cross-Country Spillovers in Agricultural Research,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 197-215.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 2007. "Welfare Impacts of Cross-Country Spillovers in Agricultural Research," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp446, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J., 2008. "Welfare Impacts of Cross-Country Spillovers in Agricultural Research," ISU General Staff Papers 200802010800001466, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2007. "Welfare Impacts of Cross-Country Spillovers in Agricultural Research," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12800, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fletcher, Stanley M. & Nadolnyak, Denis A., 2005. "Biotechnology and International Competitiveness: Implications for Southern U.S. Agriculture: Discussion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(02), August.
- Mads Greaker & Yuyu Chen, 2006. "Can voluntary product-labeling replace trade bans in the case of GMOs?," Discussion Papers 485, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Bent Natvig & Inger Nordal, 2004. "Environmental risk and the precautionary principle. "Late lessons from early warnings" applied to genetically modified plants," Discussion Papers 398, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Cadot, Olivier & Suwa-Eisenmann, Akiko & Traça, Daniel, 2003.
"OGM et relations commerciales transatlantiques,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 68.
- Aslaksen, Iulie & Ingeborg Myhr, Anne, 2007. ""The worth of a wildflower": Precautionary perspectives on the environmental risk of GMOs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 489-497, January.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Anne Ingeborg Myhr, 2006. ""The worth of a wildflower" Precautionary perspectives on the environmental risk of GMOs," Discussion Papers 476, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sheldon, Ian M., 2008. "The Biotechnology Sector: "Bounds" to Market Structure," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6078, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Sheldon, Ian M., 2002. "A Model Of Development Of Agricultural Biotechnological Innovations: Patent Policy Analysis," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19802, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:16:y:2001:i:33:p:263-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.