Real capital market integration in the EU: How far has it gone? What will the effect of the euro be?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Christian W. & Broll, Udo, 2008.
"The effect of exchange rate risk on U.S. foreign direct investment: An empirical analysis,"
10713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Christian W. & Broll, Udo, 2008. "The effect of exchange rate risk on US foreign direct investment: an empirical analysis," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Yamamoto, Kazuhiro, 2008. "Location of industry, market size, and imperfect international capital mobility," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 518-532, September.
- Azariadis, Costas & Pissarides, Christopher A., 2007.
"Unemployment dynamics with international capital mobility,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Azariadis, Costas & Pissarides, Christopher, 2007. "Unemployment dynamics with international capital mobility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2476, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- He, Qing & Korhonen, Iikka & Guo, Junjie & Liu, Fangge, 2016.
"The geographic distribution of international currencies and RMB internationalization,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 442-458.
- He, Qing & Korhonen, Iikka & Guo, Junjie & Liu, Fangge, 2015. "The geographic distribution of international currencies and RMB internationalization," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Martin Gassebner & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2010. "Where do Creditor Rights Matter? Creditor Rights, Political Constraints, and Cross-Border M&A Activity," Working Papers CEB 10-019.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrew Hallett, 2002. "Britain and the euro," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(3), pages 335-348, September.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201506101281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahesh Kumar Tambi, 2005. "Integration Of Financial Markets," Finance 0504014, EconWPA.
- Charles van Marrewijk & Gus Garita, 2008. "Countries of a Feather flock together," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-067/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Sep 2008.
- Laura Márquez-Ramos, 2011.
"European Accounting Harmonization: Consequences of IFRS Adoption on Trade in Goods and Foreign Direct Investments,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 42-57, September.
- Laura Márquez-Ramos, 2011. "European accounting harmonisation: Consequences of IFRS adoption on trade in goods and Foreign Direct Investments," Working Papers 2011/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Shauna Phillips & Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani, 2008. "Exchange rates and foreign direct investment: theoretical models and empirical evidence ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 505-525, December.
- Marcos Duenas & Rossana Mastrandrea & Matteo Barigozzi & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2017. "Spatio-Temporal Patterns of the International Merger and Acquisition Network," LEM Papers Series 2017/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:14:y:1999:i:28:p:165-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.