Drugs: Drugs, economics and policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skott, Peter & Thorlund Jepsen, Gunnar, 2002. "Paradoxical effects of drug policy in a model with imperfect competition and switching costs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-354, August.
- Hanno Beck & Aloys Prinz, 2002. "Ordnungspolitik auf illegalen Märkten: Der Drogen- und Waffenmarkt," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35, February.
- Muñoz-Herrera, Manuel & Palacio, Luis Alejandro, 2014. "Drug Dealing In Bucaramanga: Case Study In A Drug Producing Country," MPRA Paper 58523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lippert, Steffen & Schumacher, Christoph, 2009. "Hopping on the methadone bus," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 728-736, May.
- Yunker, James A., 2012. "Estimated optimal drug law enforcement expenditures based on U.S. annual data," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 356-371.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:12:y:1997:i:25:p:387-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.