The arms trade: winners and losers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kobi Kagan & Asher Tishler & Avi Weiss, 2005. "On The Use Of Terror Weapons Versus Modern Weapon Systems In An Arms Race Between Developed And Less Developed Countries," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 331-346.
- Akerman, Anders & Seim, Anna Larsson, 2014.
"The global arms trade network 1950–2007,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 535-551.
- Akerman, Anders & Larsson, Anna, 2010. "The Global Arms Trade Network 1950-2007," Research Papers in Economics 2010:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Larsson Seim & Anders Akerman, 2012. "The Global Arms Trade Network 1950-2007," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_055, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hanno Beck & Aloys Prinz, 2002. "Ordnungspolitik auf illegalen Märkten: Der Drogen- und Waffenmarkt," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35, February.
- Vincenzo Bove & Claudio Deiana & Roberto Nistic�, 2018. "Global Arms Trade and Oil Dependence," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 272-299.
- Bove Vincenzo & Gleditsch Kristian Skrede, 2011. "2010 Lewis Fry Richardson Lifetime Achievement Award: Ron P. Smith and the Economics of War and Peace," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12, December.
- David Kinsella, 2011. "The Arms Trade," Chapters,in: The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Neha Khanna & Duane Chapman, 2010. "Guns And Oil: An Analysis Of Conventional Weapons Trade In The Post-Cold War Era," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 434-459, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecpoli:v:12:y:1997:i:25:p:335-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebruuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.