Determinants of Household Saving in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1533-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Star, Sanne M. & van den Berg, Bernard, 2011. "Individual responsibility and health-risk behaviour: A contingent valuation study from the ex ante societal perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 300-311, August.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Alfredo Schclarek & Mauricio Caggia, 2015. "Household Saving and Labor Informality: The Case of Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6946, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alfredo Schclarek & Mauricio Caggia, 2015. "Household Saving and Labor Informality: The Case of Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 89359, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:chb:bcchec:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:052-080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2006. "Children and Household Savings in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2006-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Che-cheong Poon & Tai-Yuen Hon, 2015. "Household Savings in Hong Kong: A Statistical Analysis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 353-368, September.
- Cengiz Tunc & Abdullah Yavas, 2016.
"Not all credit is created equal : Mortgage vs non-mortgage debt and private saving rate in Turkey,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 16(1), pages 25-32.
- Cengiz Tunc & Abdullah Yavas, 2015. "Not All Credit is Created Equal: Mortgage vs Non-mortgage Debt and Private Saving Rate in Turkey," Working Papers 1524, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Preecha Swasdpeera & I.M. Pandey, 2012. "Determinants of personal saving: a study of salaried individuals in Thailand," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 34-68.
- Canova, Luigina & Rattazzi, Anna Maria Manganelli & Webley, Paul, 2005. "The hierarchical structure of saving motives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-34, February.
- Mark N. Harris & Xueyan Zhao, 2004.
"Modelling Tobacco Consumption with a Zero-Inflated Ordered Probit Model,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
14/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Xueyan Zhao & Mark Harris, 2004. "Modelling Tobacco Consumption with a Zero-Inflated Ordered Probit Model," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 363, Econometric Society.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Agyekum, Francis & Locke, Stuart & Hewa-Wellalage, Nirosha, 2016. "A search for Theory of Financial Market Failure in Lower Income Countries (LICs) and implication for Financial Exclusion," MPRA Paper 82861, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2017.
- Arda Aktas & Duygu Guner & Seyfettin Gursel & Gokce Uysal, 2010. "Structural Determinants of Household Savings in Turkey: 2003-2008," Working Papers 007, Bahcesehir University, Betam, revised Jun 2010.
- Tim Fry & Sandra Mihajilo & Roslyn Russell & Robert Brooks, 2008. "The Factors Influencing Saving in a Matched Savings Program: Goals, Knowledge of Payment Instruments, and Other Behavior," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 234-250, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:78:y:2002:i:241:p:207-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.