The Efficiency of State Taxes on Mobile Labour Income
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2013.
"The national and regional effects of fiscal decentralisation in China,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 731-760, December.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011. "The National and Regional Effects of Fiscal Decentralisation in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- N. Groenewold & A.J. Hagger, 2008. "Regional Unemployment Disparities: An Evaluation Of Policy Measures ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 355-375, December.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011.
"Regional Equality and National Development in China: Is There a Trade‐Off?,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 628-669, December.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2009. "Regional Equality and National Development in China: Is There a Trade-Off?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 09-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2014.
"The regional economic effects of a reduction in carbon emissions and an evaluation of offsetting policies in China,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 429-453, June.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions and An Evaluation of Offsetting Policies in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jeff Petchey & Sophia Levtchenkova, 2004. "Fiscal Capacity Equalization and Economic Efficiency," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0415, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger, 2007. "Regional Unemployment Disparities: An Evaluation of Policy Measures," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger, 2007. "The effects of fiscal equalisation in a model with endogenous regional governments: an analysis in a two-region numerical model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 353-374, June.
- Tsunetada Hirobe, 2015. "Economic shift-share effects and spatial agglomeration regarding inter-regional disparities of labour market in the USA," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 103-117, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:76:y:2000:i:234:p:285-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.