Patents, Innovation and Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwin Goñi & William F. Maloney, 2014. "Why don’t Poor Countries do R&D?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011947, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Apanasovich, Natalja & Alcalde Heras, Henar & Parrilli, Mario Davide, 2016. "The impact of business innovation modes on SME innovation performance in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Belarus," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 30-40.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0180-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jalles, João Tovar, 2010. "How to measure innovation? New evidence of the technology-growth linkage," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 81-96, June.
- M. Dakhli & D. De Clercq, 2003. "Human Capital, Social Capital and Innovation: A Multi-Country Study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/211, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Laura Diaconu, 2011. "The Role of Innovation for the Economic Growth and Development of the States. The Case of the Emerging Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa11p391, European Regional Science Association.
- Chen, Yongmin & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2005. "Intellectual property rights and innovation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 474-493, December.
- Soogwan Doh & Edmund J. Zolnik, 2012. "Social capital and entrepreneurship: an empirical analysis of the role of social capital in self-employment," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 7, pages 160-191 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:126-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozturk, Ayse, 2016. "Examining the economic growth and the middle-income trap from the perspective of the middle class," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 726-738.
- Norman Sedgley & Bruce Elmslie, 2011. "Do We Still Need Cities? Evidence on Rates of Innovation from Count Data Models of Metropolitan Statistical Area Patents," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 86-108, January.
- Qadri, Mubashar & Mamoon, Dawood, 2016. "Creating Shared Value: Social Capital as a Source to Drive Next Wave of Innovation for Socioeconomic Revenues," MPRA Paper 72554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Chih-Hai, 2006. "Is innovation the story of Taiwan's economic growth?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 867-878, November.
- Sedgley, Norman & Elmslie, Bruce, 2010. "Reinterpreting the Jones critique: A time series approach to testing and understanding idea driven growth models with transitional dynamics," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 103-117, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:76:y:2000:i:234:p:255-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.