Do Casual Workers Find Permanent Full-Time Employment? Evidence from the Australian Youth Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Fang & Fiona MacPhail, 2008. "Transitions from Temporary to Permanent Work in Canada: Who Makes the Transition and Why?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 51-74, August.
- Tomoko Kishi & Noel Gaston, 2010. "Labor Market Transitions for Female Workers in Japan: The Role of Global Competition," Chapters,in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gaston, Noel & Kishi, Tomoko, 2007. "Part-time workers doing full-time work in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 435-454, December.
- Productivity Commission, 2006. "The Role of Non-Traditional Work in the Australian Labour Market," Research Papers 0601, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Bruce Chapman & Matthew Gray, 2002.
"Youth Unemployment: Aggregate Incidence and Consequences for Individuals,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
459, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bruce Chapman & Matthew Gray, 2004. "Youth Unemployment: Aggregate Incidence and Consequences for Individuals," Labor and Demography 0408001, EconWPA.
- Esteban-Pretel, Julen & Nakajima, Ryo & Tanaka, Ryuichi, 2011.
"Are contingent jobs dead ends or stepping stones to regular jobs? Evidence from a structural estimation,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 513-526, August.
- Julen ESTEBAN-PRETEL & NAKAJIMA Ryo & TANAKA Ryuichi, 2009. "Are Contingent Jobs Dead Ends or Stepping Stones to Regular Jobs? Evidence from a Structural Estimation," Discussion papers 09002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Greg Murtough & Matthew Waite, 2001. "The Diversity of Casual Contract Employment," Labor and Demography 0105003, EconWPA.
- Chalmers, J. & Kalb, G., 2000. "Are Casual Jobs a Freeway to Permanent Employment?," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/00, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:75:y:1999:i:231:p:333-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.