The Determinants of Firm Profitability in Australian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Feeny, 2000. "Determinants of Profitability: An Empirical Investigation Using Australian Tax Entities," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Warren, Paul, 2005. "Rentabilite des entreprises sous controle canadien par rapport aux entreprises sous controle americain," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2005030f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- David Norman & Anthony Richards, 2012. "The Forecasting Performance of Single Equation Models of Inflation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(280), pages 64-78, March.
- Laurent Maurin & Moreno Roma & Igor Vetlov, 2011.
"Profit Dynamics across the Largest Euro Area countries and Sectors,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
12, Bank of Lithuania.
- Roma, Moreno & Vetlov, Igor & Maurin, Laurent, 2011. "Profit dynamics across the largest euro area countries and sectors," Working Paper Series 1410, European Central Bank.
- Mita Bhattacharya, 2002. "Group Profit, Market Share and Efficiency: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(2), pages 187-199, March.
- Ashwin Madhou & Imad Moosa & Vikash Ramiah, 2015. "Working Capital as a Determinant of Corporate Profitability," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-17, December.
- Nina Ponikvar & Maks Tajnikar, 2011. "Are the Determinants of Markup Size Industry-Specific? The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing Firms," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(2), pages 229-244, June.
- Warren, Paul, 2005. "Profitability of Canadian- Versus U.S.-controlled Enterprises," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005030e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Tamminen, Saara & Chang, Han-Hsin, 2012. "Company heterogeneity and mark-up variability," Working Papers 32, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Simon Feeny & Mark Harris & Mark Rogers, 2005.
"A dynamic panel analysis of the profitability of Australian tax entities,"
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 209-233, January.
- Simon Feeny & Mark N. Harris & Joanne Loundes, 2000. "A Dynamic Panel Analysis of the Profitability of Australian Tax Entities," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sebastian LAZAR, 2016. "Determinants Of Firm Performance: Evidence From Romanian Listed Companies," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 17, pages 53-69, June.
- Edwards, Seanicaa & Allen, Albert J. & Shaik, Saleem, 2006. "Market Structure Conduct Performance (SCP) Hypothesis Revisited using Stochastic Frontier Efficiency Analysis," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21350, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Harry Bloch & James McDonald, 2001. "Import Competition and Labor Productivity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 301-319, September.
- Mark Rogers, 2001. "The Effect of Diversification on Firm Performance," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Basant, Rakesh & Mishra, Pulak, 2017. "Vertical Integration, Market Structure and Competition Policy: Experiences of Indian Manufacturing Sector during the Post Reform Period," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-09-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9802-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- James McDonald & Harry Bloch, 1999. "The Spillover Effects of Industrial Action on Firm Profitability," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(2), pages 183-200, September.
- Patrice Laroche & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2009. "Unions and Profits: A meta-regression Analysis," Post-Print hal-00648569, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:75:y:1999:i:229:p:115-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.