Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Time-Series Evidence from Australian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Dixon & Michael Jerie & Maureen Rimmer, 2016.
"Modern Trade Theory for CGE Modelling: The Armington, Krugman and Melitz Models,"
Journal of Global Economic Analysis,
Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(1), pages 1-110, June.
- Dixon, Peter & Michael Jerie & Maureen Rimmer, 2015. "Modern Trade Theory for CGE Modelling: the Armington, Krugman and Melitz Models," GTAP Technical Papers 4595, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Lionel Bopage & Kishor Sharma, 2014. "Liberalization and Structural Change in Australian Automotive Industry: An Analysis of Trade and Productivity Performance: 1962â€“2008," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 15(3), pages 447-460, September.
- Renuka Mahadevan, 2002. "Trade liberalization and productivity growth in Australian manufacturing industries," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(2), pages 170-185, June.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2011.
"Trade Liberalisation, Exit, and Output and Employment Adjustments of Australian Manufacturing Establishments,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation, Exit, and Output and Employment Adjustments of Australian Manufacturing Establishments," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_026, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation, Exit, and Output and Employment Adjustments of Australian Manufacturing Establishments," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tcha, MoonJoong & Kuriyama, Takashi, 2003. "Protection policy under economies of scale -- the welfare effects of tariffs on the Australian automotive industry," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 655-672, September.
- Thi Ngoc Thuyen Truong & Juthathip Jongwanich & Eric D. Ramstetter, 2015. "Productivity spillovers from foreign multinationals and trade protection: firm-level analysis of Vietnamese manufacturing," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(2), pages 30-46, November.
- Jurado, Gonzalo, 2004. "Growth Models, Development Planning, and Implementation in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2003 Vol. XXX No. 1-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jayanthakumaran, K., 1999. "Trade Reforms and Manufacturing Performance: Australia 1989-97," Economics Working Papers WP99-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Satish Chand, 2004. "Sweet land or Sweat land: Two proposals for facilitating access to land and adjustment to eroding EU sugar preferences in Fiji," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-6, International and Development Economics.
- Sanidas, Elias & Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2006. "The Consequences of Trade Liberalisation on the Australian Passenger Motor Vehicle Industry," Economics Working Papers wp06-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Bopage Lionel & Sharma Kishor, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Performance: Evidence from the Australian Passenger Motor Vehicle Industry," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3-4), pages 1-19, October.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2013. "A Global Approach to Energy and the Environment," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Turnbull, Christopher & Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid, 2016. "Trade liberalisation, inward FDI and productivity within Australia’s manufacturing sector," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 41-51.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Australia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/354, International Monetary Fund.
- Thuyen, Truong Thi Ngoc & Jongwanich, Juthathip & Ramstetter, Eric D., 2014. "Productivity spillovers from foreign multinationals and trade policy: firm-level analysis of Vietnamese manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2014-10, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Satya Paul & Andrew Marks, 2009. "Modelling Productivity Effects Of Trade Openness: A Dual Approach ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 105-123, June.
- James Ted McDonald & Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2004. "Labour Productivity, Import Competition and Market Structure in Australian Manufacturing," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 48, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:75:y:1999:i:228:p:28-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.