Predicting the Quality of an Unborn Grange
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Grimes & Jason Wong, 1992.
"The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 176-197.
- Arthur Grimes & Jason Wong, 1992. "The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Arthur Grimes, 1992. "The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Runkle, David E, 1987. "Vector Autoregressions and Reality," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 437-442, October.
- Lastrapes, William D, 1992. "Sources of Fluctuations in Real and Nominal Exchange Rates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 530-539, August.
- David E. Runkle, 1987. "Vector autoregressions and reality," Staff Report 107, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- David Gruen & Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1994. "Internationalisation and the Macroeconomy," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gruen, David W R & Wilkinson, Jenny, 1994.
"Australia's Real Exchange Rate--Is It Explained by the Terms of Trade or by Real Interest Differentials?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 204-219, June.
- David W.R. Gruen & Jenny Wilkinson, 1991. "Australia’s Real Exchange Rate – Is it Explained by the Terms of Trade or by Real Interest Differentials?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9108, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Andreas Fischer, 1993. "Inflation Targeting: The New Zealand and Canadian Cases," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 13(1), pages 1-27, Spring/Su.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loureiro, Maria L., 2003. "Rethinking new wines: implications of local and environmentally friendly labels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 547-560.
- Benjamin J. Burton & Joyce P. Jacobsen, 1999. "Measuring Returns on Investments in Collectibles," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 193-212, Fall.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T. & Simon, Leo K., 2009. "Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 27-45, March.
- Evens Salies & Bodo Steiner, 2011.
"Have policy distortions spilled over across wine markets? Evidence from the French wine sector,"
Sciences Po publications
2011-16, Sciences Po.
- Evens Saliès & Bodo Steiner, 2011. "Have policy distortion spilled overacross wine markets ? : evidence from the french wine sector," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Grégoire Croidieu & Charles-Clemens Ruling & Bilal-Ahmed Jathol, 2017. "Complex field-positions and non-imitation: Pioneers, strangers, and insulars in Australian fine-wine," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01609429, HAL.
- Brooks, Eileen, 2003. "Products and Prejudice: Measuring Country-of-Origin Bias in U.S. Wine Imports," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8sv3q6qv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hi64o4ks9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2017.
"The Hedonic Approach to Vineyard Site Selection: Adaptation to Climate Change and Grape Growing in Emerging Markets,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 3-15, February.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2017. "The Hedonic Approach to Vineyard Site Selection: Adaptation to Climate Change and Grape Growing in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 10777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pavese, Piermassimo & Zanola, Roberto, 2008. "Autochthon vs. blended wines: Do objective and sensory characteristics matter?," POLIS Working Papers 107, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2010.
"Measuring the Economic Effect of Global Warming on Viticulture Using Auction, Retail, and Wholesale Prices,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(1), pages 51-64, August.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Storchmann, Karl, 2010. "Measuring The Economic Effect Of Global Warming On Viticulture Using Auction, Retail And Wholesale Prices," Working Papers 90482, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2010. "Measuring the Economic Effect of Global Warming on Viticulture Using Auction, Retail, and Wholesale Prices," NBER Working Papers 16037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steiner, Bodo E., 2009. "The Extent and Nature of Contracting in the Wine Supply-Chain When Moral Hazard is Present," Staff Paper Series 154127, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Storchmann, Karl, 2014. "Wine and Climate Change," Working Papers 164854, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Brooks, Eileen, 2003. "Products and Prejudice: Measuring Country-of-Origin Bias in U.S. Wine Imports," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt8sv3q6qv, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Brooks, Eileen, 2003. "Products and Prejudice: Measuring Country-of-Origin Bias in U.S. Wine Imports," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt59m9341j, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Egon Franck & Martin Kukuk & Stefan Winter, 2004. "Weininvestment- Profitieren Anleger von der Berücksichtigung öffentlich zugänglicher Informationen?," Working Papers 0030, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Fogarty, James Joseph, 2007. "Rethinking Wine Investment in the UK and Australia," Working Papers 37312, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Aytaç, Beysül & Hoang, Thi-Hong-Van & Mandou, Cyrille, 2016. "Wine: To drink or invest in? A study of wine as an investment asset in French portfolios," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 591-614.
- James J. Fogarty, 2002. "Why is Expert Opinion on Wine Valueless?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Schamel, Guenter & Anderson, Kym, 2001. "Wine Quality and Regional Reputation: Hedonic Prices for Australia and New Zealand," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125877, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wood, Danielle & Anderson, Kym, 2006.
"What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 141-161, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Wood, Danielle, 2005. "What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fiebig, Denzil G. & Uldry, Pierre-Francois, 1999. "Sensitivity bounds for use with flawed data," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 479-486.
- Croidieu, Grégoire & Rüling, Charles-Clemens & Boutinot, Amélie, 2016. "How do creative genres emerge? The case of the Australian wine industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2334-2342.
- Masset, Philippe & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe & Faye, Benoît & Le Fur, Eric, 2016. "Red obsession: The ascent of fine wine in China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 200-225.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:71:y:1995:i:212:p:40-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.