International Reserves under Floating Exchanges Rates: Two Paradoxes Explained
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germán Reyes & Facundo Sirimarco, 2015. "Kicking the Board: Emerging Economies as an Engine of Global Economy and its Institutions," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(72), pages 185-214, June.
- Antonio Francisco Silva Jr. & Érica Domingos da Silva, 2004. "Optimal International Reserves Holdings In Emerging Markets Economies: The Brazilian Case," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 078, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hee-Ryang Ra, 2008. "Dilution of Opportunity Cost Effect on the Demand for International Reserves in the High Reserve Era," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 151-171.
- Dreher, Axel & Vaubel, Roland, 2009.
"Foreign exchange intervention and the political business cycle: A panel data analysis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 755-775, September.
- Axel Dreher & Roland Vaubel, 2005. "Foreign Exchange Intervention And The Political Business Cycle: A Panel Data Analysis," International Finance 0505009, EconWPA.
- Axel Dreher & Roland Vaubel, 2007. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Political Business Cycle: A Panel Data Analysis," KOF Working papers 07-159, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Martín Redrado & Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre & Javier Ibarlucia (ed.), 2006. "The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence," BCRA Paper Series, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, number 02, December.
- Cesar Rodrigues van der Laan & André Moreira Cunha, 2008. "Investigating the rationale for exchange market interventions and the building of international reserves in emerging countries: the case of Brazil after stabilization 1995-2008," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807171450510, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Martín Redrado & Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre & Javier Ibarlucia, 2006. "The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence," BCRA Working Paper Series 200614, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Changkyu Choi & Seung-Gwan Baek, 2008. "Exchange-Rate Regimes and International Reserves," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 105-129.
- Robert P Flood & Nancy P. Marion, 2002. "Holding International Reserves in an Era of High Capital Mobility," IMF Working Papers 02/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera & Javier Ibarlucia, 2009. "What is Driving Reserve Accumulation? A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 861-877, September.
- Antonio Francisco A. Silva Jr, 2011. "The Self-insurance Role of International Reserves and the 2008-2010 Crisis," Working Papers Series 256, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:69:y:1993:i:207:p:411-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.