Enterprise Bargaining, Union Structure and Wages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Göddeke, Anna & Haucap, Justus & Herr, Annika & Wey, Christian, 2011. "Stabilität und Wandel von Arbeitsmarktinstitutionen aus wettbewerbsökonomischer Sicht," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 10, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Stephen P. King, 1993. "Penalty Rates and Enterprise Bargaining," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 26(4), pages 58-64.
- Rod Tyers, 2015.
"Service Oligopolies and Australia's Economy-Wide Performance,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 48(4), pages 333-356, December.
- Rod Tyers & Lucy Rees, 2008. "Service Oligopolies and Australia's Economy-Wide Performance," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-490, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Lucy Rees, 2008. "Service Oligopolies And Australia'S Economy-Wide Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "Service Oligopolies and Australia’s Economy-Wide Performance," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2005. "Rent-sharing : Does the Bargaining Regime Make a Difference? Theory and Empirical Evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Miguel González-Maestre & Vicente Calabuig, 2000. "Union Structure And The Incentives For Innovation In Oligopoly," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Thorsten Upmann & Julia Müller, 2014. "The Structure of Firm-Specific Labour Unions," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 170(2), pages 336-385, June.
- Elizabeth Webster & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2002.
"The Determinants of Relative Wage Change in Australia,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(1), pages 70-84.
- Elizabeth Webster & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2000. "The Determinants of Relative Wage Change in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Julia Müller & Thorsten Upmann, 2013. "Centralised Labour Market Negotiations," CESifo Working Paper Series 4470, CESifo Group Munich.
- Calabuig, Vicente & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2002. "Union structure and incentives for innovation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 177-192, March.
- Gaston, N., 2000. "Unions and the Decentralisation of Collective Bargaining in a Globalising World," ISER Discussion Paper 0495, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:69:y:1993:i:207:p:393-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.