What Do Australians Unions Do?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 69 (1993)
Issue (Month): 206 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0013-0249|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Miller & Charles Mulvey, 1991.
"Australian Evidence on the Exit/Voice Model of the Labor Market,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(1), pages 44-57, October.
- Paul Miller & Charles Mulvey, 1991. "Australian evidence on the exit/voice model of the labor market," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(1), pages 44-57, October.
- Clark, Kim B, 1984. "Unionization and Firm Performance: The Impact on Profits, Growth, and Productivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 893-919, December.
- Booth, Alison & Cressy, Robert, 1990. "Erratum [Strikes with Asymmetric Information: Theory and Evidence]," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(4), pages 492, Special I.
- P.W. Miller & S. Rummery, 1989. "Unionism and the Structure of Male Wages in the Youth Labour Market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Booth, Alison & Cressy, Robert, 1990. "Strikes with Asymmetric Information: Theory and Evidence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(3), pages 269-91, August.
- Duncan, Greg J & Stafford, Frank P, 1980. "Do Union Members Receive Compensating Wage Differentials?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 355-71, June.
- Miller, Paul & Mulvey, Charles, 1992. "Trade Unions, Collective Voice and Fringe Benefits," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(201), pages 125-41, June.
- Parkin, Michael, 1973.
"The Short-Run and Long-Run Trade-Offs Between Inflation and Unemployment in Australia,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(21), pages 127-44, December.
- Michael Parkin, 1973. "The Short Run and Long Run Trade-offs between Inflation and Unemployment in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp31, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Robinson, Chris, 1989. "The Joint Determination of Union Status and Union Wage Effects: Some Tests of Alternative Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 639-67, June.
- Manning, Alan, 1994.
"How Robust Is the Microeconomic Theory of the Trade Union?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 430-59, July.
- Alan Manning, 1992. "How Robust is the Microeconomic theory of the Trade Union?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0065, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carruth, Alan A & Disney, Richard F, 1988. "Where Have Two Million Trade Union Members Gone?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(217), pages 1-19, February.
- Akhtar Hossain, 1991. "Trade Unions And Inflation: The Case Of Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 10(2), pages 60-68, 06.
- Christie, Virginia, 1992. "Union Wage Effects and the Probability of Union Membership," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(200), pages 43-56, March.
- Jeff Borland, 1989. "Trade Unions in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 22(4), pages 66-73.
- Beggs, John J & Chapman, Bruce J, 1987. "An Empirical Analysis of Australian Strike Activity: Estimating the Industrial Relations Effect of the First Three Years of the Prices and Incomes Accord," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(180), pages 46-60, March.
- Perry, L J, 1979. "Inter-War Wage Movements and Trade Union Militancy in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(33), pages 229-42, December.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A., 1990. "Working Internationally," Papers 371, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Christie, Virginia & Miller, Paul, 1989. "Attitudes towards unions and union membership," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 263-268, September.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1978. "Unionism and Wage Rates: A Simultaneous Equations Model with Qualitative and Limited Dependent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 415-33, June.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-93.
- Kenyon, Peter D & Lewis, Philip E T, 1992. "Trade Union Membership and the Accord," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(59), pages 325-45, December.
- Boehm, Ernst A & Martin, Vance L, 1989. "An Investigation into the Major Causes of Australia's Recent Inflation and Some Policy Implications," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 65(188), pages 1-15, March.
- Alston, Julian M & Chalfant, James A, 1987. "A Note on Causality between Money, Wages and Prices in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(181), pages 115-19, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:69:y:1993:i:206:p:315-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.