The Economics of Television Regulation: A Survey with Application to Australia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, John, 1999. "A Most Unnatural Unemployment Rate for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(229), pages 167-170, June.
- Douglas Laxton & Guy Meredith & David Rose, 1995.
"Asymmetric Effects of Economic Activity on Inflation: Evidence and Policy Implications,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 344-374, June.
- Douglas Laxton & Guy M Meredith & David Rose, 1994. "Asymmetric Effects of Economic Activityon Inflation; Evidence and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 94/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Gruen, David & Pagan, Adrian & Thompson, Christopher, 1999. "The Phillips curve in Australia," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 223-258, October.
- de Brouwer, Gordon & Ericsson, Neil R, 1998.
"Modeling Inflation in Australia,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 433-449, October.
- Gordon de Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling Inflation in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9510, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gordon De Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling inflation in Australia," International Finance Discussion Papers 530, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Debelle, Guy & Vickery, James, 1998.
"Is the Phillips Curve a Curve? Some Evidence and Implications for Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(227), pages 384-398, December.
- Guy Debelle & James Vickery, 1997. "Is the Phillips Curve a Curve? Some Evidence and Implications for Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9706, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John DiNardo & Mark P. Moore, 1999.
"The Phillips Curve is Back? Using Panel Data to Analyze the Relationship Between Unemployment and Inflation in an Open Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
7328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DiNardo, J. & Moore, M.P., 1999. "The Phillips Curve is Back? Using Panel Data to Analyze the Relationship Between Unemployment and Inflation in an Open Economy," Papers 99-00-04, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1997. "The NAIRU, Unemployment and Monetary Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 33-49, Winter.
- Dupasquier, Chantal & Ricketts, Nicholas, 1998. "Non-Linearities in the Output-Inflation Relationship: Some Empirical Results for Canada," Staff Working Papers 98-14, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon P. Anderson & Stephen Coate, 2000. "Market Provision of Public Goods: The Case of Broadcasting," NBER Working Papers 7513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Gabszewicz, Jean J., 2006.
"The Media and Advertising: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 2005. "The media and advertising : a tale of two-sided markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2005088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 2006. "The media and advertising: a tale of two-sidedmarkets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1888, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderson, Simon P & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold, 2005. "The Media and Advertising: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon P., ANDERSON & Jean J., GABSZEWICZ, 2005. "The media and advertising : a table of two-sided markets," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005060, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Anthony Boardman & Shaun Hargreaves-Heap, 1999. "Network Externalities and Government Restrictions on Satellite Broadcasting of Key Sporting Events," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 23(3), pages 165-179, August.
- Simon P. Anderson & Stephen Coate, 2005.
"Market Provision of Broadcasting: A Welfare Analysis,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(4), pages 947-972.
- Simon P. Anderson & Stephen Coate, 2003. "Market Provision of Broadcasting: A Welfare Analysis," Virginia Economics Online Papers 358, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Glenn Withers, 2013. "Broadcasting," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 36, pages 409-415 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Claude Crampes & Abraham Hollander, 2008. "The regulation of audiovisual content: quotas and conflicting objectives," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 195-219, December.
- Alcock, Jamie & Docwra, George, 2005. "A simulation analysis of the market effect of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 407-427, October.
- Christian Jansen, 2003. "Convergence and the Potential Ban on Interactive Product Placement in Germany," Law and Economics 0302002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:68:y:1992:i:203:p:377-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.