Equilibrium Unemployment in Australia: Concepts and Measurement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1995. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Shocks to Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 975-1009.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1986.
"The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 513-542.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1984. "The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 735, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1986. "The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor," NBER Working Papers 1899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y. & Smith, R. J., 1996. "Testing for the 'Existence of a Long-run Relationship'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1995. "What are the lags in monetary policy?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue feb3.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9645 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Gruen & Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1994. "Internationalisation and the Macroeconomy," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Tro Kortian & James O’Regan, 1996. "Australian Financial Market Volatility: An Exploration of Cross-country and Cross-market Linkages," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9609, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Stephen Grenville, 1996. "Recent Developments in Monetary Policy: Australia and Abroad," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(1), pages 29-39.
- Gordon de Brouwer & John Romalis, 1996. "External Influences on Output: An Industry Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9612, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Philip Lowe, 1995. "The Link between the Cash Rate and Market Interest Rates," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9504, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Nicolas de Roos & Bill Russell, 1996. "Towards an Understanding of Australia’s Co-movement with Foreign Business Cycles," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9607, Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A.J. Hagger & N. Groenewold, 2000. "Time to Ditch the Natural rate?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 00-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jeff Borland & Steven Kennedy, 1998.
"Dimensions, Structure and History of Australian Unemployment,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Borland, J. & Kennedy, S., 1998. "Dimensions, Structure and History of Australian Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 388, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bårdsen Gunnar & Hurn Stanley & McHugh Zöe, 2012.
"Asymmetric Unemployment Rate Dynamics in Australia,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Stan Hurn & Zoë McHugh, 2010. "Asymmetric unemployment rate dynamics in Australia," CREATES Research Papers 2010-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Stan Hurn & Zoe McHugh, 2011. "Asymmetric unemployment rate dynamics in Australia," NCER Working Paper Series 71, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Stan Hurn & Zoë McHugh, 2010. "Asymmetric unemployment rate dynamics in Australia," Working Paper Series 10810, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- R.W. Peters & A. Petridis, 1988. "Potential Output and Okun's Law for Australia Since 1979 - Implications for Unemployment," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jeff Borland & Ian McDonald, 2000. "Labour Market Models of Unemployment in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Doucouliagos, Chris, 1997. "The Aggregate Demand for Labour in Australia: A Meta-analysis," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(69), pages 224-242, December.
- N. Groenewold & A.J. Hagger, 1998. "The Australian Natural Rate of Unemployment: Some estimates from a structural VAR," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jordan Shan, 1999. "Immigration and Unemployment: New evidence from Australia and New Zealand," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 253-260.
- A. J. Phipps & J. R. Sheen, 1995. "Macroeconomic Policy and Employment Growth in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 86-104.
- Lenehan, A. J., 1996. "The macroeconomic effects of the postwar baby boom: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 155-169.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:61:y:1985:i:174:p:629-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.