Pension Benefits and the Decline in Elderly Male Labour Force Participation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Black & Yi-Ping Tseng & Roger Wilkins, 2010.
"The Decline In Male Employment In Australia: A Cohort Analysis,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 180-199, September.
- David Black & Yi-Ping Tseng & Roger Wilkins, 2008. "The Decline in Male Employment in Australia: A Cohort Analysis," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Clark, Randolph Lee. & Anker R., 1989. "Labour force participation rates of older persons: an international comparison," ILO Working Papers 992728813402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:272881 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Black & Yi-Ping Tseng & Roger Wilkins, 2009. "Examining the Role of Demographic Change in the Decline in Male Employment in Australia: A Propensity Score Re-weighting Decomposition Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Rachel Ong & Gavin Wood & Melek Cigdem, 2013. "Work incentives and decisions to remain in paid work in Australia," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1312, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Jeff Borland, 2005. "Transitions to Retirement: A Review," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Steven Kennedy & Alicia Da Costa, 2006. "Older men bounce back: the re-emergence of older male workers," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 4, pages 31-43, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:59:y:1983:i:166:p:260-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.