Factor Substitutability in Australian Manufacturing with Emphasis on Energy Inputs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Clive Broadstock, 2010.
"Non-linear technological progress and the substitutability of energy for capital: An application using the translog cost function,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 84-93.
- David C. Broadstock, 2008. "Non-linear technological progress and the substitutability of energy for capital: an application using the translog cost function," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 120, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jean-Guy Devezeaux de Lavergne, 1990. "Chocs pétroliers et industrie : apports récents de l'économétrie de la production," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(5), pages 21-32.
- David I. Stern, 2012.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 307-331, April.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Research Reports 94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Al-Mutairi, Naief & Burney, Nadeem A., 2002. "Factor substitution, and economies of scale and utilisation in Kuwait's crude oil industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 337-354, July.
- Thirtle, Colin, 1988. "Induced Innovation Theory and Agricultural Development in LDCs: An Appraisal," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232807, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- Burney, Nadeem A. & Al-Matrouk, Faisal T., 1996. "Energy conservation in electricity generation: A case study of the electricity and water industry in Kuwait," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 69-79, April.
- Koetse, Mark J. & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008.
"Capital-energy substitution and shifts in factor demand: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2236-2251, September.
- Mark J. Koetse & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2006. "Capital-Energy Substitution and Shifts in Factor Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:84-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1997. "Capital-Energy Substitution Revisted: New Evidence From Micro Data," Working Papers 97-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2002. "Allocative inefficiency and the capital-energy controversy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 305-318, July.
- Suho Bae, 2009. "The responses of manufacturing businesses to geographical differences in electricity prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 453-472, June.
- Watts, Geof & Quiggin, John C., 1984. "A Note on the Use of a Logarithmic Time Trend," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(02), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:58:y:1982:i:160:p:61-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.