Property Rights and Efficiency in a Regulated Environment: The Case of Australian Airlines
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamath Shyam J., 1994. "Privatization: A Market Prospect Perspective," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-52, March.
- James A. Schmitz, Jr. & Arilton Teixeira, 2008.
"Privatization's Impact on Private Productivity: The Case of Brazilian Iron Ore,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 745-760, October.
- James A. Schmitz & Arilton Teixeira, 2004. "Privatization's impact on private productivity: the case of Brazilian iron ore," Staff Report 337, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bozec, Richard, 2004. "L’analyse comparative de la performance entre les entreprises publiques et les entreprises privées : le problème de mesure et son impact sur les résultats," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(4), pages 619-654, Décembre.
- T. Tambunan, 1993. "Some Issues With Respect To The Relative Efficiency Of Public Enterprises," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 451-462, July.
- Willner, Johan, 2001. "Ownership, efficiency, and political interference," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 723-748, November.
- Halkos, George, 2002. "State owned enterprises, privatization and the public interest: evidence of S.O.E. performance in the Greek manufacturing," MPRA Paper 39604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cooper, William W. & Gallegos, Armando & Granof, Michael H., 1995. "A Delphi study of goals and evaluation criteria of state and privately owned Latin American airlines," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 273-285, December.
- Forsyth, Peter, 2001. "Total factor productivity in Australian domestic aviation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 201-207, July.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2000. "Privatization and efficiency: differentiating ownership effects from political, organizational, and dynamic effects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 43-74, May.
- Arilton Teixeira & James Schmitz, 2007. "Privatization’s Impact on Private Productivity: The Case of," 2007 Meeting Papers 798, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:56:y:1980:i:153:p:182-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.