Optimal Tariff Policy on Imports from Multinationals
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona, 2010. "Pollution Policy and Liberalization of Trade in Environmental Goods," Working Papers 1004, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1989.
"Symmetric pass-through of tariffs and exchange rates under imperfect competition: An empirical test,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 25-45, August.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1987. "Symmetric Pass-Through of Tariffs and Exchange Rates Under Imperfect Competition: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 2453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vishwasrao, Sharmila & Gupta, Srabana & Benchekroun, Hassan, 2007.
"Optimum tariffs and patent length in a model of North-South technology transfer,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-14.
- Sharmila Vishwasrao & Srabana Gupta & Hassan Benchekroun, 2004. "Optimum tariffs and patent length in a model of North–South technology transfer," Working Papers 04022, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised May 2005.
- VISHWASRAO, Sharmila & GUPTA, Srabana & BENCHEKROUN, Hassan, 2004. "Optimum Tariffs and Patent Length in a Model of North-South Technology Transfer," Cahiers de recherche 05-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1984. "Trade warfare: Tariffs and cartels," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 227-242, May.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1995.
"Estimating the effects of trade policy,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1553-1595
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," Department of Economics 95-10, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2004. "Estimating The Effects Of Trade Policy," Working Papers 9510, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 5051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," Papers 95-10, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Corden, W. Max, 1990. "Strategic trade policy : how new? how sensible?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 396, The World Bank.
- Carsten Kowalczyk, 1990. "Monopoly and Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 3475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davies, Ronald B., 2013.
"The silver lining of red tape,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 68-76.
- Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "The Silver Lining of Red Tape," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp328, IIIS.
- Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "The silver lining of red tape," Working Papers 201018, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Yang, Quanfa & Cheng, Liyun, 2008. "Import tariff, intellectual property right protection and foreign merger," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1225-1231, November.
- Bletschacher, Georg, 1991. "Ansätze strategischer Handels- und Industriepolitik: Ein Überblick," Kiel Working Papers 487, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Santiago Rubio, 2011. "On Capturing Rent from a Non-renewable Resource International Monopoly: Prices Versus Quantities," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 558-580, December.
- Fiamohe, Rose & Diallo, Souleymane & Diagne, Aliou & Agossadou, Arsene, 2015. "Impact of the ECOWAS Common External Tariff on the Rice Sector in West Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211632, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Santiago J. Rubio & María Dolores Alepuz, 2005. "Foreign Monopolies And Tariff Agreements Under Integrated Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-38, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Baldwin, Robert E, 1992.
"Are Economists' Traditional Trade Policy Views Still Valid?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 804-829, June.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1991. "Are Economists' Traditional Trade Policy Views Still Valid?," NBER Working Papers 3793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna, 1990. "Making Altruism Pay in Auction Quotas," NBER Working Papers 3230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Hasanat Shah, Syed & Ahmad Nawaz, Hakro, 2006. "Economic rationale, trade impact and extent of antidumping – case study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Dobrin R. Kolev & Thomas J. Prusa, 1997.
"Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information,"
NBER Working Papers
6090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Dobrin Kolev, 1998. "Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 199705, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona, 2012. "Pollution Policy and Trade Liberalization of Environmental Goods," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(3), pages 323-346, November.
- Natalia Zugravu-Soilita, 2016. "Trade in environmental goods and sustainable development: What are we learning from the transition economies’ experience?," Working Papers 2016.16, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Grossman, Gene, 2016. "The Purpose of Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 11151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:55:y:1979:i:148:p:64-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.