Monetary Policy and Capital Inflow
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G.L. Murray, 1981. "Analysing the Implications of a Resources Boom," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- G.L. Murray, 1980. "Balance of Payments: Monetary or monetarist approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 80-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1983.
"Capital Mobility and the Scope for Sterilization: Mexico in the 1970s,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 245-276
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1981. "Capital Mobility and the Scope for Sterilization: Mexico in the 1970s," NBER Working Papers 0770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1981. "Capital mobility and the scope for sterilization: Mexico in the 1970s," International Finance Discussion Papers 187, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Sterilization and Offsetting Capital Movements: Evidence from West Germany, 1960-1970," NBER Working Papers 0494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:54:y:1978:i:146:p:271-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.