The Simple Measurement of Structural Change: A Note
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klodt, Henning, 1988. "Industrial policy and repressed structural change in West Germany," Kiel Working Papers 322, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klodt, Henning, 1990. "Industrial policy and repressed structural change in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1417, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andreas Dietrich, 2012.
"Does growth cause structural change, or is it the other way around? A dynamic panel data analysis for seven OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 915-944, December.
- Andreas Dietrich, 2009. "Does Growth Cause Structural Change, or Is it the Other Way Round? A Dynamic Panel Data Analyses for Seven OECD Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Chung Ming Wong, 1987. "Trends and Patterns of Singapore's Trade in Manufactures," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia, pages 379-432 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Maxwell, 2015. "The economic decline of large remote mining towns: does the Broken Hill experience offer lessons for Kalgoorlie Boulder?," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 28(3), pages 83-101, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:54:y:1978:i:146:p:261-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.