Revival of Political Economy: The Old and the New
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pomfret, Richard, 1985. "Categorical Aggregation and International Trade: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 483-485, June.
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Trade Overlap and Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 581-589, December.
- Caves, Richard E, 1981. "Intra-Industry Trade and Market Structure in the Industrial Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 203-223, July.
- Clive Hamilton & Paul Kniest, 1991. "Trade liberalisation, structural adjustment and intra-industry trade: A note," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 356-367, June.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1981. "Intraindustry Specialization and the Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 959-973, October.
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris R, 1983. "On the Measurement of Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 900-908, December.
- Jayant Menon & Peter Dixon, 1996. "How important is intra-industry trade in trade growth?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 161-175, April.
- Jayant Menon, 1994. "Trade Liberalisation, Closer Economic Relations and Intra-Industry Specialisation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(2), pages 31-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 2014.
"Time to build and out-of-equilibrium growth process,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 19-27.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Time to build and out-of-equilibrium growth process," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5gauqkmkok8, Sciences Po.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Time to build and out-of-equilibrium growth process," Post-Print halshs-00933226, HAL.
- Gilles Dostaler, 2001. "De J.R. à John ou les métamorphoses de Hicks: éléments de biographie intellectuelle," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-08, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 2005. "How much of John Maynard Keynes can we find in Franco Modigliani?," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 21-39.
- Luigi Pasinetti, 2005. "Quanto Keynes c’è in Franco Modigliani?," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 58(230-231), pages 21-41.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 2005. "How much of John Maynard Keynes can we find in Franco Modigliani?," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 21-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:51:y:1975:i:135:p:365-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.