Japan, Australia, New Zealand: The Prospect for Western Pacific Economic Integration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amita Batra, 2006. "Asian Economic Integration ASEAN+3+1 or ASEAN+1s?," Trade Working Papers 22143, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sarath Chandran, B.P., 2010. "Trade Compatibility Between India And Asean Countries," MPRA Paper 33138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Auboin, Marc & Laird, Sam, 1998. "EU import measures and the developing countries," WTO Staff Working Papers TPRD-98-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Shamim Shakur & Chris Nees, 2011. "An application of the natural trading partner hypothesis to New Zealand- ASEAN trade," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3077-3088.
- Amita Batra, 2010. "Asian Economic Integration ASEAN+3+1 or ASEAN+1s?," Working Papers id:2734, eSocialSciences.
- Auboin, Marc & Borino, Floriana, 2018. "Recent trade dynamics in Asia: Examples from specific industries," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2018-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:45:y:1969:i:111:p:321-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.