Third-Degree Price Discrimination, Consumption Externalities and Social Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cukierman, Alex & Wachtel, Paul, 1982. "Relative Price Variability and Nonuniform Inflationary Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 146-157, February.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-793, August.
- MaCurdy, Thomas E, 1981. "An Empirical Model of Labor Supply in a Life-Cycle Setting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1059-1085, December.
- Parks, Richard W, 1978. "Inflation and Relative Price Variability," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 79-95, February.
- Joseph G. Altonji, 1982. "The Intertemporal Substitution Model of Labour Market Fluctuations: An Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(5), pages 783-824.
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 51-58, January.
- Rees, Albert, 1970. "The Phillips Curve as a Menu for Policy Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 37(147), pages 227-238, August.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Relative price variability and inflation in the United States and Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 171-196.
- Friedman, Milton, 1977. "Nobel Lecture: Inflation and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 451-472, June.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1970. "Wage Bargains, Threshold Effects, and the Phillips Curve," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 501-517.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Wachter, Michael L, 1970. "Cyclical Variation in the Interindustry Wage Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 75-84, March.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Relative price variability and inflation in the United States and Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 171-196.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Rapping, Leonard A, 1969. "Real Wages, Employment, and Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 721-754, Sept./Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2014.
"The Welfare Effects Of Third-Degree Price Discrimination In A Differentiated Oligopoly,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1231-1244, July.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0800, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree PriceDiscrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," KIER Working Papers 800, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Galera, Francisco & Zaratiegui, Jesus M., 2006.
"Welfare and output in third-degree price discrimination: A note,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 605-611, May.
- Francisco Galera & JesÃºs M. Zaratiegui, 2003. "Welfare and Output in Third-Degree Price Discrimination: a Note," Faculty Working Papers 07/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2007:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iñaki Aguirre & Arantza Beitia, 2008. "Regulating a Multiproduct Monopolist with Unknown Demand: Cross-Subsidization and Countervailing Incentives," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(4), pages 652-675, December.
- Tomohisa Okada & Takanori Adachi, 2013. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination, Consumption Externalities, and Market Opening," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 209-219, June.
- Pedro Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2008. "On international cost-sharing of pharmaceutical R&D," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 301-312, December.
- Simon Cowan, 2007.
"The welfare effects of third-degree price discrimination with nonlinear demand functions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(2), pages 419-428, June.
- Simon Cowan, 2007. "The welfare effects of third-degree price discrimination with non-linear demand functions," Economics Series Working Papers 364, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Adriaan Hendrik van der Weijde, 2014. "Price Differentiation and Discrimination in Transport Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-099/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Trégouët, Thomas, 2015. "Gender-based price discrimination in matching markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-45.
- Shigeru Matsumoto & Hajime Sugeta, 2007. "Antitrust Policy and Environmental Protection," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(2), pages 1-10.
- Jiuping Xu & Guomin Fang & Zezhong Wu, 2016. "Network equilibrium of production, transportation and pricing for multi-product multi-market," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 84(3), pages 567-595, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:72:y:2005:i:285:p:171-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.