Duration-Dependent Unemployment Insurance Payments and Equilibrium Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortega, Javier & Rioux, Laurence, 2010.
"On the extent of re-entitlement effects in unemployment compensation,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 368-382, April.
- Ortega, Javier & Rioux, Laurence, 2006. "On the Extent of Re-Entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Ortega & Laurence Rioux, 2008. "On the Extent of Re-Entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0846, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ortega, Javier & Rioux, Laurence, 2008. "On the extent of re-entitlement effects in unemployment compensation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19644, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ortega, Javier & Rioux, Laurence, 2007. "On the Extent of Re-Entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation," IZA Discussion Papers 2807, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier Ortega & Laurence Rioux, 2006. "On the Extent of Re-entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation"," Working Papers 2006-25, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Andrey Launov & Irene Schumm & Klaus Walde, 2008. " Estimating insurance and incentive effects of labour market reforms," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0813, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Flórez, Luz A., 2017. "Informal sector under saving: A positive analysis of labour market policies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 13-26.
- Lollivier, Stefan & Rioux, Laurence, 2005. "A Structural Non-Stationary Model of Job Search: Stigmatization of the Unemployed by Job Offers or Wage Offers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt, 2012.
"Running Out of Time: Limited Unemployment Benefits and Reservation Wages,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(2), pages 149-170, April.
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt, 2011. "Code and data files for "Running Out of Time: Limited Unemployment Benefits and Reservation Wages"," Computer Codes 10-201, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Melvyn Coles & Adrian Masters, 2006.
"Optimal Unemployment Insurance in a Matching Equilibrium,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 109-138, January.
- Adrian Masters & Melvyn Coles, 2004. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in a Matching Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 04-12, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Miquel Faig, 2008.
"Labor Market Cycles and Unemployment Insurance Eligibility,"
2008 Meeting Papers
183, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Miquel Faig & Min Zhang, 2010. "Labor Market Cycles and Unemployment Insurance Eligibility," Working Papers tecipa-404, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014.
"Optimal Policy with Informal Sector and Endogenous Savings,"
Borradores de Economia
833, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014. "Optimal Policy with Informal Sector and Endogenous Savings," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011960, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:71:y:2004:i::p:83-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.