Government Spending, Local Indeterminacy and Tax Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aoki, Kosuke & Proudman, James & Vlieghe, Gertjan, 2004.
"House prices, consumption, and monetary policy: a financial accelerator approach,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 414-435, October.
- Kosuke Aoki & James Proudman & Gertjan Vlieghe, 2002. "House prices, consumption, and monetary policy: a financial accelerator approach," Bank of England working papers 169, Bank of England.
- Aoki, Kosuke & James Proudman & Gertjan Vlieghe, 2003. "House prices, consumption, and monetary policy: a financial accelerator approach," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 7, Royal Economic Society.
- Garcia, Rene & Lusardi, Annamaria & Ng, Serena, 1997.
"Excess Sensitivity and Asymmetries in Consumption: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 154-176, May.
- Garcia, R. & Lusardi, A. & Ng, S., 1995. "Excess Sensitivity and Asymmetries in Consumption: An Empirical Investigation," Cahiers de recherche 9511, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- René Garcia & Serena Ng & Annamaria Lusardi, 1995. "Excess Sensitivity and Asymmetries in Consumption: An Empirical Investigation," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-09, CIRANO.
- Garcia, R. & Lusardi, A. & Ng, S., 1995. "Excess Sensitivity and Asymmetries in Consumption: an Empirical Investigation," Cahiers de recherche 9511, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Karen E. Dynan & Spencer D. Krane, 2003.
"Unemployment Risk and Precautionary Wealth: Evidence from Households' Balance Sheets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 586-604, August.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Karen E. Dynan & Spencer D. Krane, 1999. "Unemployment risk and precautionary wealth: evidence from households' balance sheets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher D Carroll & Karen E Dynan & Spencer D Krane, 1999. "Unemployment Risk and Precautionary Wealth: Evidence from Households' Balance Sheets," Economics Working Paper Archive 416, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2005.
"House Prices, Borrowing Constraints, and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 739-764, June.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "House prices, borrowing constraints and monetary policy in the business cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 542, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2004.
- Deaton, Angus, 1991. "Saving and Liquidity Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1221-1248, September.
- Richard Disney & Sarah Bridges & John Gathergood, "undated".
"Housing Wealth and Household Indebtedness: Is there a Household ‘Financial Accelerator’?,"
06/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Richard Disney & Sarah Bridges & John Gathergood, 2006. "Housing Wealth and Household Indebtedness: Is there a Household 'Financial Accelerator'?," Working Papers 2006/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Andrew Benito, 2006. "Does job insecurity affect household consumption?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 157-181, January.
- Miles, David, 1992. "Housing markets, consumption and financial liberalisation in the major economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1093-1127, June.
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders & Pickles, Andrew, 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation of limited and discrete dependent variable models with nested random effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 301-323, October.
- David Miles, 2005. "Incentives Information and Efficiency in the UK Mortgage Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(502), pages 82-98, March.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benos, Nikos, 2009. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: empirical evidence from EU countries," MPRA Paper 19174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hosoya, Kei, 2014. "Public health infrastructure and growth: Ways to improve the inferior equilibrium under multiple equilibria," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 194-207.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2009.
"Productive Government Expenditure And Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 692-733, September.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2314, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kühnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0464, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Giulia FELICE, 2009. "Size and composition of public investment, structural change and growth," Departmental Working Papers 2009-28, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 27 Dec 2011.
- Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2014.
"Progressive taxation and macroeconomic (in)stability with utility-generating government spending,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 174-183.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Shu-Hua Chen, 2013. "Progressive Taxation and Macroeconomic (In)stability with Utility-Generating Government Spending," Working Papers 201302, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Hosoya, Kei, 2012. "Growth and multiple equilibria: A unique local dynamics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1662-1665.
- Hosoya, Kei, 2016. "Recovery from natural disaster: A numerical investigation based on the convergence approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 410-420.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takeo Hori & Noritaka Maebayashi, 2013. "Indeterminacy and utility-generating government spending under balanced-budget fiscal policies," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:70:y:2003:i:280:p:639-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .