A Definition of 'More Systematic Risk' with Some Welfare Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G., 2006.
"Supermodularity and risk aversion,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, July.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2004. "Supermodularity and Risk Aversion," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_2, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G., 2004. "Supermodularity and Risk Aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151161, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Decancq, Koen, 2012.
"Elementary multivariate rearrangements and stochastic dominance on a Fréchet class,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1450-1459.
- DECANCQ, Koen, 2012. "Elementary multivariate rearrangements and stochastic dominance on a Fréchet class," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2425, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Hennessy, David A., 2006. "A note on cost arrangement and market performance in a multi-product Cournot oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 583-591, May.
- Meyer, Margaret & Strulovici, Bruno, 2012.
"Increasing interdependence of multivariate distributions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1460-1489.
- Margaret Meyer & Bruno Strulovici, 2011. "Increasing Interdependence of Multivariate Distributions," Discussion Papers 1523, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Margaret Meyer & Bruno Strulovici, 2013.
"The Supermodular Stochastic Ordering,"
Economics Series Working Papers
655, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Meyer, Margaret A & Strulovici, Bruno, 2013. "The Supermodular Stochastic Ordering," CEPR Discussion Papers 9486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Margaret Meyer & Bruno Strulovici, 2013. "The Supermodular Stochastic Ordering," Discussion Papers 1563, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2006. "On the nature of certainty equivalent functionals," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Hennessy, David A., 2004. "Cost Arrangement and Welfare in a Multi-Product Cournot Oligopoly," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12207, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:70:y:2003:i:279:p:493-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.