Does Crime Affect Employment Status? The Case of Indigenous Australians
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zander, Kerstin K. & Dunnett, Desleigh R. & Brown, Christine & Campion, Otto & Garnett, Stephen T., 2013. "Rewards for providing environmental services — Where indigenous Australians' and western perspectives collide," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 145-154.
- Hunter, Boyd & Howlett, Monica & Biddle, Nicholas, 2014. "Modelling Exposure to Risk of Experiencing Discrimination in the Context of Endogenous Ethnic Identification," IZA Discussion Papers 8040, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Altman, Jon & Gray, Matthew & Levitus, Robert, 2005. "Policy issues for the Community Development Employment Projects scheme in rural and remote Australia," MPRA Paper 1391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn Baert & Elsy Verhofstadt, 2015.
"Labour market discrimination against former juvenile delinquents: evidence from a field experiment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(11), pages 1061-1072, March.
- S. Baert & E. Verhofstadt, 2013. "Labour market discrimination against former juvenile delinquents: evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/852, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baert, Stijn & Verhofstadt, Elsy, 2013. "Labour Market Discrimination against Former Juvenile Delinquents: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan Duncan & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Taverdi, 2016. "Self-assessed versus statistical evidence of labour market discrimination," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1602, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Chor Foon Tang, 2011. "An exploration of dynamic relationship between tourist arrivals, inflation, unemployment and crime rates in Malaysia," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 50-69, January.
- Boyd Hunter & Matthew Gray, 2004. "Further investigations into Indigenous labour supply: what discourages discouraged workers?," Labor and Demography 0407005, EconWPA.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2009. "New evidence from the misery index in the crime function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 112-115, February.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2004. "Crime rates, male youth unemployment and real income in Australia: evidence from Granger causality tests," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(18), pages 2079-2095.
- repec:spr:izalpo:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40173-017-0084-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piraee Khosrow & Barzegar Maryam, 2011. "The Relationship between the Misery Index and Crimes: Evidence from Iran," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Alan Duncan & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Tarverdi, 2016. "Self-assessed versus statistical evidence of labour market discrimination The case of indigenous Australians," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guyonne Kalb & Trinh Le & Boyd Hunter & Felix Leung, 2012.
"Decomposing Differences in Labour Force Status between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2012n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kalb, Guyonne & Le, Trinh & Hunter, Boyd & Leung, Felix, 2012. "Decomposing Differences in Labour Force Status between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians," IZA Discussion Papers 6808, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:67:y:2000:i:265:p:123-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.