Interrelated Factor Demands from Dynamic Cost Functions: An Application to the Non-energy Business Sector of the UK Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urga, Giovanni & Walters, Chris, 2003. "Dynamic translog and linear logit models: a factor demand analysis of interfuel substitution in US industrial energy demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2009. "The effect of the German and British environmental taxation reforms: A simple assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3043-3051, August.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2011.
"A demand system for input factors when there are technological changes in production,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 581-600, May.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2008. "A Demand System for Input Factors when there are Technological Changes in Production," Discussion Papers 556, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Laura Spierdijk & Sherrill Shaffer & Tim Considine, 2016. "Adapting to changing input prices in response to the crisis: The case of US commercial banks," CAMA Working Papers 2016-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:19587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015.
"The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 94-119.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Willman, Alpo, 2002. "Euro area production function and potential output: a supply side system approach," Working Paper Series 0153, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Everaert, Gerdie & Heylen, Freddy, 2004. "Public capital and long-term labour market performance in Belgium," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 95-112, January.
- Zhu, Shu & Xu, Xin & Ren, Xiaojing & Sun, Tianhua & Oxley, Les & Rae, Allan & Ma, Hengyun, 2016. "Modeling technological bias and factor input behavior in China's wheat production sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 245-253.
- Martin Falk & Bertrand Koebel, 2001.
"A dynamic heterogeneous labour demand model for German manufacturing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 339-348.
- Falk, Martin & Koebel, Bertrand M., 2000. "A dynamic heterogeneous labour demand model for German manufacturing," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Skjerpen, Terje, 2005. "The dynamic factor demand model revisited: The identification problem remains," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 157-166, November.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K., 2003. "Cointegration modeling of interrelated factor demands: With an application to labor-import substitution in the European Union," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 509-526, December.
- Lila J. Truett & Dale B. Truett, 2009. "Challenges For France In The Emerging International Environment: A Dynamic Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(4), pages 566-573, October.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2004. "Production, supply and factor shares: an application to estimating German long-run supply," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 191-215, March.
- Mc Quinn, Kieran, 2003. "Dynamic Factor Demands in a Changing Economy: An Irish Application," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B., 2002. "The demand for imports in Italy: A production analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 393-409.
- Terje Skjerpen, 2004. "The dynamic factor model revisited: the identification problem remains," Discussion Papers 369, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:66:y:1999:i:263:p:403-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.