An Econometric Model of Farm Tenures in Fifteenth-Century Florence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco, Bartolucci & Silvia, Bacci & Claudia, Pigini, 2015.
"A misspecification test for finite-mixture logistic models for clustered binary and ordered responses,"
64220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco BARTOLUCCI & Silvia BACCI & Claudia PIGINI, 2015. "A Misspecification Test for Finite-Mixture Logistic Models for Clustered Binary and Ordered Responses," Working Papers 410, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Maristella Botticini, 2002.
"Endogenous Matching and the Empirical Determinants of Contract Form,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 564-591, June.
- Ackerberg, D.A. & Botticini, M., 1999. "Endogenous Matching and the Empirical Determinants of Contract Form," Papers 96, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Maristella Botticini, 1999. "Endogenous Matching and the Empirical Determinants of Contract Form," Papers 0096, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Maristella Botticini, 1999. "Endogenous Matching and the Empirical Determinants of Contract Form," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 92, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Partha Deb & Furio Rosati, 2002. "Determinants of Child Labor and School Attendance: The Role of Household Unobservables," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 02/9, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Partha Deb, 2001. "A discrete random effects probit model with application to the demand for preventive care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 371-383.
- Oriana Bandiera, 1999.
"On the Structure of Tenancy contracts: Theory and Evidence fron 19th Century Rural Sicily,"
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers
19, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bandiera, Oriana, 2000. "On the structure of tenancy contracts: theory and evidence from 19th century rural Sicily," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3546, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bandiera, Oriana, 2001. "On the Structure of Tenancy Contracts: Theory and Evidence from 19th Century Rural Sicily," CEPR Discussion Papers 3032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:3:y:2017:i:c:p:112-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Partha Deb & Furio Rosati, 2002.
"Determinants of Child Labor and School Attendance: The Role of Household Unobservables,"
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College
02/9, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- P. Deb & F. Rosati, 2002. "Determinants of Child Labour and School Attendance: The Role of Household Unobservables," UCW Working Paper 9, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Fukunaga, Keita & Hueth, Brent, 2006. "Contractual Externalities and Contract Design -Evidence from Farmland Lease Contracts in U.S. Agriculture," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21368, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stephen Pudney, "undated". "Pay Differentials, Discrimination and Worker Grievances," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 00/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ackerberg, Daniel A. & Botticini, Maristella, 2000. "The Choice of Agrarian Contracts in Early Renaissance Tuscany: Risk Sharing, Moral Hazard, or Capital Market Imperfections?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 241-257, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:65:y:1998:i:260:p:535-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.