The Impact of the Changing US Family Structure on Child Poverty and Income Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Thomas & Isabel Sawhill, 2002. "For richer or for poorer: Marriage as an antipoverty strategy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 587-599.
- Richard Breen & Signe Andersen, 2012. "Educational Assortative Mating and Income Inequality in Denmark," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(3), pages 867-887, August.
- Sri Ranjith & Anil Rupasingha, 2012. "Social and Cultural Determinants of Child Poverty in the United States," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 119-142.
- de Sousa, Semoa C.B. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Smith, Dennis K. & Colyer, Dale, 2001. "An Economic Analysis Of The Relationship Of Poverty And Income Inequality In Rural West Virginia," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20536, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Seabright, Paul, 2004.
"Continuous Preferences Can Cause Discontinuous Choices: An Application to the Impact of Incentives on Altruism,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Seabright, Paul, 2004. "Continuous Preferences Can Cause Discontinuous Choices : an Application to the Impact of Incentives on Altruism," IDEI Working Papers 257, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kevin Thomas, 2011. "Familial Influences on Poverty Among Young Children in Black Immigrant, U.S.-born Black, and Nonblack Immigrant Families," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 437-460, May.
- Martin Fournier, 2001. "Inequality decomposition by factor component : a “rank-correlation” approach illustrated on the Taiwanese case," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 67(4), pages 381-403.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:39:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10834-017-9540-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ribar, David C., 2004. "What Do Social Scientists Know About the Benefits of Marriage? A Review of Quantitative Methodologies," IZA Discussion Papers 998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gonzalez, Libertad, 2005.
"The Determinants of the Prevalence of Single Mothers: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Libertad González Luna, 2005. "The determinants of the prevalence of single mothers: A cross-country analysis," Economics Working Papers 876, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Libertad GonzÃ¡lez, 2005. "The Determinants of the Prevalence of Single Mothers: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIS Working papers 413, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Ahituv, Avner & Lerman, Robert I., 2005. "How Do Marital Status, Wage Rates, and Work Commitment Interact?," IZA Discussion Papers 1688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin FOURNIER, 2001. "Inequality decomposition by factor component : a “rank-correlation” approach illustrated on the Taiwanese case," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Martin FOURNIER, 1999. "Décomposition de l'inégalité de revenu par source : méthode des rangs et application au cas de Taiwan version anglaise : "Inequality Decomposition by factor Component: a "rank correlation&qu," Working Papers 199920, CERDI.
- Mary C. Daly & Robert G. Valletta, 2000. "Changing Family Behavior and the U.S. Income Distribution," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1640, Econometric Society.
- John M. Fitzgerald & David Ribar, 2001.
"The Impact of Welfare Waivers on Female Headship Decisions,"
JCPR Working Papers
247, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- David C Ribar & John M Fitgerald, 2003. "The Impact of Welfare Waivers on Female Headship Decisions," Working Papers 03-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Desousa-Brown, Semoa & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G., 2004. "An Empirical Analysis Of Poverty And Income Inequality In West Virginia," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20223, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Martin Fournier, 2000. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Component: A New Approach Illustrated on the Taiwanese Case," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1288, Econometric Society.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Kenneth A. Couch & Andrew Houtenville & Ludmila Rovba, 2003.
"Income Inequality in the 1990s: Re-forging a Lost Relationship,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 12(3-4), pages 2-2, September.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Kenneth A. Couch & Andrew Houtenville & Ludmila Rovba, 2004. "Income Inequality in the 1990s: Re-Forging a Lost Relationship?," Working papers 2004-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Fitzgerald, John M. & Ribar, David C., 2003.
"Transitions in Welfare Participation and Female Headship,"
IZA Discussion Papers
895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Fitzgerald & David Ribar, 2004. "Transitions in Welfare Participation and Female Headship," Working Papers 04-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Robert I. Lerman, 1999. "U.S. Wage-Inequality Trends and Recent Immigration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 23-28, May.
- Gonzalez, Libertad, 2007.
"The effect of benefits on single motherhood in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 393-412, June.
- Gonzalez, Libertad, 2006. "The Effect of Benefits on Single Motherhood in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R. Haveman & Schwabish J., "undated". "Macroeconomic Performance and the Poverty Rate: A Return to Normalcy?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1187-99, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- T. M. Tonmoy Islam, 2016. "Estimating the Elasticity of Growth in the US Using the Generalized Means of Income," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 95-112, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:63:y:1996:i:250:p:s119-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.