Equilibrium Unemployment with Internal Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mongin, P & d'Aspremont, C, 1996.
"Utility Theory and Ethics,"
9632, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- MONGIN, Philippe & d'ASPREMONT, Claude, 1998. "Utility theory and ethics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1423, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MONGIN, Philippe & d ASPREMONT, Claude, 1996. "Utility theory and ethics," CORE Discussion Papers 1996063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P. Mongin & C. d'Aspremont, 1996. "Utility theory and ethics," THEMA Working Papers 96-32, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- T. de Scitovszky, 1941. "A Note on Welfare Propositions in Economics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 77-88.
- Erik Schokkaert, 1999. "M. Tout-le-monde est "post-welfariste". Opinions sur la justice redistributive," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 50(4), pages 811-831.
- Mongin, P., 1999.
"Normes et jugements de valeur en economie normative,"
99-20, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Mongin, Philippe, 2006. "Normes et jugements de valeur en économie normative," Les Cahiers de Recherche 858, HEC Paris.
- P. Mongin, 1999. "Normes et jugements de valeur en économie normative," THEMA Working Papers 99-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Philippe Mongin, 2002. "Is there progress in normative economics?," Chapters,in: Is There Progress in Economics?, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Machlup, Fritz, 1978. "Methodology of Economics and Other Social Sciences," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124645509 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Hausman, Daniel M., 2000. "Revealed preference, belief, and game theory," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 99-115, April.
- Sen, Amartya, 1991. "Welfare, preference and freedom," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 15-29, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JuanJ. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & JuanF. Jimeno, 2009.
"On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Jobs and Workers,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 200-228, January.
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogenous Jobs and Workers," Working Papers 2003-21, FEDEA.
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "On the job search in a matching model with heterogeneous jobs and workers," Working Papers 0813, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F, 2003. "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Jobs and Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F., 2003. "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogenous Jobs and Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naoki Shintoyo, 2008. "Creation of jobs and firm-sponsored training in a matching model of unemployment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 145-176, March.
- Naoki Shintoyo, 2010. "Worker-financed versus Firm-sponsored Training: How are Skilled Workers Supplied to the Economy?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(305), pages 110-127, January.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2000.
"Youth labour markets in Spain: Education, training, and crowding-out,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 943-956, May.
- Dolado, Juan José & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno,Juan F., 1999. "Youth labour markets in Spain: education, training and crowding-out," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6169, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:63:y:1996:i:249:p:19-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.