Envy, Fairness and Political Influence in Local Government Wage Determination: Evidence from Norway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camarero, Mariam & D'Adamo, Gaetano & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2014.
"Wage leadership models: A country-by-country analysis of the EMU,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 2-11.
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Wage leadership models: a country-by-country analysis of the EMU," Working Papers 1317, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Torberg Falch & Per Tovmo, 2008.
"Public sector efficiency: the roles of political and budgetary institutions, fiscal capacity, and democratic participation,"
Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 475-495, September.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Torberg Falch & Per Tovmo, 2007. "Public Sector Efficiency: The Roles of Political and Budgetary Institutions, Fiscal Capacity and Democratic Participation," Working Paper Series 8407, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- D'Adamo, Gaetano, 2011. "Wage spillovers across sectors in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 27841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torberg Falch & Bjarne Strøm, 2003.
"Wage Bargaining and Political Strength in the Public Sector,"
Working Paper Series
3203, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Torberg Falch & Bjarne Strøm, 2005. "Wage Bargaining and Political Strength in the Public Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 1629, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3573-3630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2008.
"Subjective welfare, isolation, and relative consumption,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 43-60, April.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2006. "Subjective Welfare, Isolation and Relative Consumption," CEPR Discussion Papers 6002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Burger & Stephen Walters, 2008. "Testing Fair Wage Theory," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 318-332, December.
- Revelli Federico & Tovmo Per, 2006. "Declared vs. revealed yardstick competition:Local government efficiency in Norway," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200605, University of Turin.
- Gregory, Robert G. & Borland, Jeff, 1999. "Recent developments in public sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 3573-3630 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:62:y:1995:i:247:p:389-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.