Did Migration in the 1980s Narrow the North-South Divide?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K. & Simpson, Helen, 2002.
"Factor Price Equalization in the UK?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Factor Price Equalization in the UK?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 21, Royal Economic Society.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott & Helen Simpson, 2002. "Factor Price Equalization in the UK?," NBER Working Papers 9052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott & Helen Simpson, 2002. "Factor Price Equalization in the UK?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm287, Yale School of Management.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott & Helen Simpson, 2002. "Factor price equalisation in the UK," IFS Working Papers W02/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter K. & Simpson, Helen, 2002. "Factor price equalization in the UK?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott & Helen Simpson, 2002. "Factor Price Equalization in the UK?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0547, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Partridge, Mark D. & Piguet, Virginie, 2016. "Local labor market flexibility in a perceived low migration country: The case of French labor markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 89-103.
- Randall Akee, 2010. "Who Leaves? Deciphering Immigrant Self-Selection from a Developing Country," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 323-344, January.
- Partridge, Mark & Betz, Mike, 2012. "Country Road Take Me Home: Migration Patterns in the Appalachia America and Place-Based Policy," MPRA Paper 38293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold, 2006. "Regional spillovers and spatial heterogeneity in matching workers and employers in Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 89, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Agiomirgianakis, George M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Games and International Migration of Labor in Interdependent Economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 243-266, April.
- Daniel S. Grossman & Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2017. "Out of the Outhouse: The Impact of Place-Based Policies on Dwelling Characteristics in Appalachia," Working Papers 17-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Kosfeld Reinhold, 2007. "Regional Spillovers and Spatial Heterogeneity in Matching Workers and Employers in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 227(3), pages 236-253, June.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Relative Wage Variation and Industry Location in the United Kingdom," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(4), pages 431-459, August.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Kåre Johansen & Knut RØed, 2006.
"Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 423-444, August.
- Kåre Johansen & Fredrik Carlsen & Knut Røed, "undated". "Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness," Working Paper Series 2903, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Haapanen, Mika, 1998. "Internal Migration and Labour Market Transitions of Unemployment Workers," Discussion Papers 179, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Jekaterina Dmitrijeva, 2008. "Matching and Labour Market Efficiency across Space and through EU accession: Evidence from Latvia, Estonia and Slovenia," Documents de recherche 08-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Faini, Riccardo & Galli, Giampaolo & Gennari, Pietro & Rossi, Fulvio, 1997. "An empirical puzzle: Falling migration and growing unemployment differentials among Italian regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 571-579, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:61:y:1994:i:244:p:509-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.