International Migration, Capital Mobility and Transitional Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John F. Helliwell, 2004.
"Demographic changes and international factor mobility,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 369-420.
- John F. Helliwell, 2004. "Demographic Changes and International Factor Mobility," NBER Working Papers 10945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debra Patterson, 1999. "An open-economy transition model," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 24-36, February.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kleinert, Jorn & Toubal, Farid, 2006. "Where enterprises lead, people follow? Links between migration and FDI in Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 2017-2036, November.
- Schiff, Maurice, 1999. "Trade, migration, and welfare : the impact of social capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2044, The World Bank.
- Iskra Christova-Balkanska, 2011. "Emigration and Foreign Direct Investments: Links and Impact on the Bulgarian Economy," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 80-103.
- G. Ottaviano, 1995. "A Geographic Approach to International Economics: 'Strategic Trade Policy'?," Working Papers 216, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maroula Khraiche, 2009. "Trade, Firm Structure, and Migration of Talent," Working papers 2009-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Didier Laussel & Philippe Michel & Thierry Paul, 2004. "Intersectoral adjustment and unemployment in a two-country Ricardian model. Une approche par la méthode événementielle," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(2), pages 169-192.
- Didier LAUSSEL & Philippe MICHEL & Thierry Paul, 2004. "Intersectoral adjustment and unemployment in a two-country Ricardian model," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giuseppe Bertola & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2008.
"Offshoring and Immigrant Employment: Firm-level Theory and Evidence,"
Development Working Papers
245, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Bertola, Giuseppe & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2008. "Offshoring and Immigrant Employment: Firm-level Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:1:p:24-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Artjoms Ivlevs, 2006. "Migration and Foreign Direct Investment in the Globalization Context: the Case of a Small Open Economy," Development Working Papers 209, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Mossay, Pascal, 2013. "A theory of rational spatial agglomerations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 385-394.
- Haavio, Markus, 2005.
"Transboundary pollution and household mobility: Are they equivalent?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 252-275, September.
- Haavio, M., 2001. "Transboundary Pollution and Household Mobility: Are They Equivalent?," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 500, Department of Economics.
- Khraiche, Maroula, 2014. "Trade, capital adjustment and the migration of talent," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 24-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:61:y:1994:i:243:p:285-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.