Wage Uncertainty and Competitive Equilibrium in Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana Weinhold & Paul J. Zak, 2005. "The Choice of Institutions: The Role of Risk and Risk-Aversion," Others 0508004, EconWPA.
- Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Helen H. Jensen, 2000. "Relative Growth of Subsidiary Farming in Post-Soviet Economies: A Labor Supply Story," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp249, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998.
"Industry equilibrium under price distribution and cost shifts,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 509-523, November.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "Industry Equilibrium Under Price Distribution and Cost Shifts," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1348, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sartzetakis, Eftichios S. & Tsigaris, Panagiotis D., 2009. "Uncertainty and the double dividend hypothesis," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 565-585, October.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997. "Equilibrium in production and futures markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 399-418.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:61:y:1994:i:242:p:137-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.