Optimal Trade Policies for a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2010. "Trade Policy, Exchange Rate Adjustment and Unemployment," Chapters,in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2002. "Trade and the adoption of a universal language," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 265-275.
- Chen, Jiong, 1994. "The Harris-Todaro model of labor migration and its commercial policy implications," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011587, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014.
"The Impact of Export-Share Requirements Under Production Uncertainty,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications, chapter 7, pages 107-123
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ingene, Charles A. & Yu, Eden S. H. & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2004. "The impact of export share requirements under production uncertainty," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 201-215.
- Kwan Choi, E. & Beladi, Hamid, 1998.
"Welfare reducing trade and optimal trade policy,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-198, April.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Beladi, Hamid, 1998. "Welfare Reducing Trade and Optimal Trade Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1287, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- E. Kwan Choi & Hamid Beladi, 1998. "Welfare Reducing Trade and Optimal Trade Policy," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 98-wp196, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- E. Kwan Choi & Hamid Beladi, 1998. "Welfare Reducing Trade and Optimal Trade Policy," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 98-wp196, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Choi, Eun Kwan & Chen, Jiong, 1997. "Employment risk and optimal trade policies," Discussion Papers, Series II 338, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2006. "Protective Trade Policies 'Reduce' Employment: A Dynamic Optimization Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0659, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S.H., 2007. "Trade liberalization, foreign ownership, and the environment in a small open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 471-477.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2014. "International Economic Interdependence and Exchange-rate Adjustment under Persistent Stagnation," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 70-92, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:60:y:1993:i:240:p:475-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.