Diversification, Multi-market Contact and Profitability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:305-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016.
"Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking,"
78763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," MPRA Paper 72376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Junhong Yang, 2018. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," Working Papers 2018-02, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Paolo Coccorese & Alfonso Pellecchia, 2009. "Multimarket Contact and Profitability in Banking: Evidence from Italy," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 245-271, June.
- Upson, John W. & Ranft, Annette L., 2010. "When strategies collide: Divergent multipoint strategies within competitive triads," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 49-57, January.
- Vassilis Droucopoulos & Theodore Papadogonas, 1999. "'Stick to the knitting' vs. 'the mysteriously potent charm of diversification': the Greek evidence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 217-227.
- Timothy L. Sorenson, 2002. "Theory And Practice In The Classroom: A Repeated Game Of Multimarket Oligopoly," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 316-329, July.
- Timothy L. Sorenson, 2007. "Credible collusion in multimarket oligopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 115-128.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Does the Presence of Big Banks Influence Competition in Local Markets?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 159-177, May.
- Hwa Ryung Lee, 2010. "Multimarket contact effect on collusion through diversification," IEW - Working Papers 501, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Multimarket Contact in Banking," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, March.
- Iqbal, Athar & Hameed, Irfan & Qadeer, Majid, 2012. "Impact of Diversification on Firms’ Performance," MPRA Paper 57240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coccorese, Paolo & Pellecchia, Alfonso, 2013. "Multimarket contact, competition and pricing in banking," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 187-214.
- Fiona Kun Yao & Jiatao Li, 2016. "Multi-market Contact and Foreign Entry Location Decisions in China," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 95-122, February.
- Saadet Kasman & Adnan Kasman, 2016. "Multimarket contact, market power and financial stability in the Turkish banking industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 361-382, March.
- Degl’Innocenti, Marta & Girardone, Claudia & Torluccio, Giuseppe, 2014. "Diversification, multimarket contacts and profits in the leasing industry," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 231-252.
- Jans, Ivette & Rosenbaum, David I., 1997. "Multimarket contact and pricing: Evidence from the U.S. cement industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 391-412, May.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Jaime GÛmez, "undated". "Multipoint Competition, Mutual Forbearance and Entry into Geographic Markets," Studies on the Spanish Economy 127, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:60:y:1993:i:238:p:203-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.