The Cost of Overtime Hours in British Production Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert A Hart & Robin J Ruffell, 1992. "The Cost of Overtime Hours in British Production Industries," Working Papers Series 92/1, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1999.
"Overtime Work and Overtime Compensation in Germany,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(4), pages 419-436, September.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1999. "Overtime Work and Overtime Compensation in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 48, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hart Robert A. & Ma Yue, 2008.
"Wages, Hours and Human Capital Over the Life Cycle,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 228(5-6), pages 446-464, October.
- Hart, Robert A. & Ma, Yue, 2000. "Wages, Hours and Human Capital over the Live Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 139, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert A. Hart, 2006.
"Worker-Job Matches, Job Mobility and Real Wage Cyclicality,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(290), pages 287-298, May.
- Hart, Robert A., 2003. "Worker-Job Matches, Job Mobility, and Real Wage Cyclicality," IZA Discussion Papers 881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. Hamermesh & José Varejao, 2012.
"The Timing of Labor Demand,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 105-106, pages 15-34.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. & José Varejão, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," Working Papers 367, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. Hamermesh & José Varejão, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 14566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. Hamermesh & José Varejão, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 759.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Varejão, José, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 3885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Braschi, Cristina, 2002. "Reducing Hours of Work: Does Overtime Act as a Brake Upon Employment Growth? An Analysis by Gender for the Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hart, Robert A. & Malley, James R., 2000.
"Marginal cost and price over the business cycle: comparative evidence from Japan and the United States,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 547-569, September.
- Robert A Hart & James R Malley, 1995. "Marginal Cost and Price Over the Business Cycle: Comparative Evidence from Japan and the United States," Working Papers Series 95/13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Bell, D. & RA Hart, 1999. "Overtime Working in an Unregulated Labour Market," Working Papers Series 9904, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Simmons, R. & Schank, Thorsten & Andrews, Martyn J., 2004. "Does Worksharing Work? Some Empirical Evidence from the IAB Panel," Discussion Papers 25, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Robert Sandy & Robert F. Elliott, 2005. "Long-term Illness and Wages: The Impact of the Risk of Occupationally Related Long-term Illness on Earnings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(3).
- Hart, Robert A. & Malley, James R. & Ruffell, Robin J., 1996. "What shapes are overtime premium schedules? Some evidence from Japan, the UK, and the US," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 97-102, October.
- King, Stephen P., 1997. "Oligopoly and overtime," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-165, June.
- Nakamura, Masao & Hubler, Olaf, 1998. "The bonus share of flexible pay in Germany, Japan and the US: Some empirical regularities," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 221-232, April.
- Bell, David N.F. & Hart, Robert A., 2003. "How Important Is Guaranteed or Institutionalised Overtime?," IZA Discussion Papers 766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:60:y:1993:i:238:p:183-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.