Commitment, Efficiency and Footloose Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osiris Parcero, 2004. "Inter-region Competition for FDI," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/100, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2008.
"Do countries compete over corporate tax rates?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1210-1235, June.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete Over Corporate Tax Rates?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 642, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete over Corporate Tax Rates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Ellis, Christopher J., 2007.
"Competition in taxes and performance requirements for foreign direct investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1423-1442, August.
- Ronald B. Davies & Christopher J. Ellis, 2001. "Competition in Taxes and Performance Requirements for Foreign Direct Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-4, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2001.
- Ferrett, Ben & Hoefele, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2016. "Does tax competition make mobile firms more footloose?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chris Doyle & Sweder Wijnbergen, 1994.
"Taxation of foreign multinationals: A sequential bargaining approach to tax holidays,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(3), pages 211-225, October.
- Doyle, Christopher & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Taxation of Foreign Multinationals: A Sequential Bargaining Approach to Tax Holidays," CEPR Discussion Papers 25, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kiymaz, Koray & Taylor, Leon, 2000.
"Competition for foreign direct investment when countries are not sure of site values,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Koray Kiymaz & Leon Taylor, 1998. "Competition for foreign direct investment when countries are not sure of site values," International Trade 9812001, EconWPA, revised 19 May 1999.
- Jean-François Wen, 1997. "Tax Holidays and the International Capital Market," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 129-148, May.
- Ying, Qianwei & Yang, Quanfa, 2007. "The role of information in the competition for FDI under uncertainty," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 62-70, June.
- Fumagalli, Chiara, 2003. "On the welfare effects of competition for foreign direct investments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 963-983, December.
- Bruno Jullien & Frederic Rychen & Antoine Soubeyran, 2000. "Local Public Investment and Competition for a Firm," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1400, Econometric Society.
- Parcero, O.J., 2007. "Inter-jurisdiction subsidy competition for a new production plant: What is the central government optimal policy?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 688-702, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:59:y:1992:i:233:p:63-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.