Panel Data Analysis of the Beveridge Curve: Is There a Macroeconomic Relation between the Rate of Unemployment and the Vacancy Rate?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger & Hans-Friedrich Eckey, 2008.
"On the stability of the German Beveridge curve: a spatial econometric perspective,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(4), pages 967-986, December.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Dreger, Christian & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich, 2006. "On the stability of the German Beveridge curve: A spatial econometric perspective," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 82, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve. A Spatial Econometric Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p396, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger & Hans-Friedrich Eckey, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 581, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Dreger, Christian & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gorter, C. & Ours, J.C., 1992. "Matching unemployment and vacancies in regional labour markets : an empirical analysis for the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0044, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2017. "Did the crisis permanently scar the Portuguese labour market? Evidence from a Markov-switching Beveridge curve analysis," Working Paper Series 2043, European Central Bank.
- Gabriele R. & Fagiolo G. & Dosi G., 2004.
"Towards an Evolutionary Interpretation of Aggregate Labor Market Regularities,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
84, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Roberto Gabriele, 2004. "Towards an Evolutionary Interpretation of Aggregate Labor Market Regularities," LEM Papers Series 2004/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jerome Fahrer & Andrew Pease, 1993. "The Unemployment/Vacancy Relationship in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9305, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Boele Bonthuis & Valerie Jarvis & Juuso Vanhala, 2016.
"Shifts in euro area Beveridge curves and their determinants,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Bonthuis, Boele & Jarvis, Valerie & Vanhala, Juuso, 2015. "Shifts in euro area Beveridge curves and their determinants," Research Discussion Papers 2/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Tommaso Ciarli & André Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2010.
"The Effect Of Consumption And Production Structure On Growth And Distribution. A Micro To Macro Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 180-218, February.
- Tommaso Ciarli & AndrÃ© Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2008. "The Effect of Consumption and Production Structure on Growth and Distribution. A Micro to Macro Model," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Rodenburg, Peter, 2007.
"The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory,"
5823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2007. "The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-088/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Owyang, Michael T. & Rapach, David E. & Wall, Howard J., 2009. "States and the business cycle," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 181-194, March.
- Jorge Lopez Tamayo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1999. "El desempleo espanol: factores estructurales," Working Papers in Economics 53, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jordi Lopez-Tamayo, 1998. "A regional panel data analysis of the Spanish Beveridge curve," ERSA conference papers ersa98p97, European Regional Science Association.
- Nicolaas Groenewold, 2001. "Long-Run Shifts of the Beveridge Curve and the Frictional Unemployment Rate in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Peter Diamond, 2013.
"Cyclical Unemployment, Structural Unemployment,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(3), pages 410-455, August.
- Peter A. Diamond, 2013. "Cyclical Unemployment, Structural Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter A. Diamond, 2013. "Cyclical Unemployment, Structural Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 18761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Diamond, 2013. "Cyclical unemployment, structural unemployment," Working Papers 13-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn & Emayenesh Seyoum-Tegegn, 2008. "State & Territory Beveridge Curvesand the National Equilibrium Unemployment Rate," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1033, The University of Melbourne.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2003. "Three Approaches to the Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policy in East Germany Using Regional Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-27, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kasrin Zein & Lang Guenter, 2013. "Estimating the Beveridge Curve of Egypt: An Econometric Study for the Period 2004 to 2010," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-16, January.
- Wall, Howard J & Zoega, Gylfi, 2002.
" The British Beveridge Curve: A Tale of Ten Regions,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(3), pages 261-280, July.
- Wall, Howard & Zoega, Gylfi, 1997. "The British Beveridge Curve: A Tale of Ten Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Howard J. Wall & Gylfi Zoega, 2001. "The British Beveridge curve: a tale of ten regions," Working Papers 2001-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Reinisch, David C., 2013. "How do Beveridge and Phillips curves in the euro area behave under the stress of the world economic crisis?," Working Papers in Economics 2013,1, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Robert G. Valletta, 2005. "Why has the U.S. Beveridge curve shifted back? new evidence using regional data," Working Paper Series 2005-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:58:y:1991:i:231:p:279-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.