Money and Capital in Interdependent Economies with Overlapping Generations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald A. R. George & Les Oxley, 2013.
"Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique,"
ESE Discussion Papers
217, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Donald A. R., George & Les, Oxley, 2013. "Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Barbara Annicchiarico, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Exchange Rates," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 165-185, November.
- Patrick Artus, 1998. "Le financement de la croissance par endettement extérieur," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(1), pages 165-179.
- Dai, Meixing, 1992. "Technological dependence and budgetary policy in an uncertain horizon model of small open economy," MPRA Paper 14003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Groof, R.J. & van Tuijl, M.A., 1993. "The twin-debt problem in an interdependent world," Research Memorandum FEW 588, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Groof, R.J. & van Tuijl, M.A., 1991. "Financial integration and fiscal policy in interdependent two-sector economies with real and nominal wage rigidity," Research Memorandum FEW 526, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Klundert, Theo, 1993.
"Crowding out of private and public capital accumulation in an international context,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 273-284, July.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1993. "Crowding out of private and public capital accumulation in an international context," Other publications TiSEM 6221c1e0-bbe3-468e-9769-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Groof, R.J. & van Tuijl, M.A., 1992. "Commercial integration and fiscal policy in interdependent, financially integrated two-sector economies with real and nominal wage rigidity," Research Memorandum FEW 567, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:58:y:1991:i:230:p:233-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.