Uncertain Lifetimes, Retirement and Economic Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Fwu-Ranq, 2005.
"A theory of health investment under competing mortality risks,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 449-463, May.
- Fwu-Ranq Chang, 2002. "A Theory of Health Investment under Competing Mortality Risks," CESifo Working Paper Series 669, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2017.
"Health, Health Insurance, and Retirement: A Survey,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 9(1), pages 383-409, September.
- French, Eric & Jones, John Bailey, 2017. "Health, Health Insurance, and Retirement: A Survey," Working Paper 17-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- dʼAlbis, Hippolyte & Lau, Sau-Him Paul & Sánchez-Romero, Miguel, 2012.
"Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 261-283.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Lau, Paul & Sanchez-Romero, Miguel, 2010. "Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement," LERNA Working Papers 10.21.327, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Paul Lau Sau-Him & Miguel Sanchez-Romero, 2012. "Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00659868, HAL.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2009. "Retirement, pensions, and ageing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 586-604, April.
- Chang, Fwu-Ranq, 2004.
"Life insurance, precautionary saving and contingent bequest,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 55-67, July.
- Fwu-Ranq Chang, 2001. "Life Insurance, Precautionary Saving and Contingent Bequest," CESifo Working Paper Series 444, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ryan Edwards, 2013. "The cost of uncertain life span," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1485-1522, October.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2002. "Defining the value of a statistical life: reply," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 177-178, January.
- Torben Andersen & Mikkel Hermansen, 2014. "Durable consumption, saving and retirement," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 825-840, July.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 214-229.
- Stephan Humpert & Christian Pfeifer, 2011.
"Explaining Age and Gender Differences in Employment Rates: A Labor Supply Side Perspective,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
214, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Stephan Humpert & Christian Pfeifer, 2012. "Explaining Age and Gender Differences in Employment Rates: A Labor Supply Side Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 449, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Catherine Cazals, 1994. "La retraite dans les modèles d'offre de travail : un survol de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 115(4), pages 43-62.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2004.
"The Effect of Improvements in Health and Longevity on Optimal Retirement and Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
10919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2005. "The Effect of Improvements in Health and Longevity on Optimal Retirement and Saving," PGDA Working Papers 0205, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2007. "A Theory of Retirement," PGDA Working Papers 2607, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Per-Olov JOHANSSON, 2006. "On the definition and estimation of the value of a “statistical life”," Departmental Working Papers 2006-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Eeckhoudt, Louis, 2006.
"Survival risks, intertemporal consumption, and insurance: The case of distorted probabilities,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 335-346, April.
- H. Bleichrodt & L. Eeckhoudt, 2006. "Survival risks, intertemporal consumption, and insurance: The case of distorted probabilities," Post-Print hal-00199632, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6825 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2002. "On the Definition and Age-Dependency of the Value of a Statistical Life. A Review and Extension," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 490, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2002.
- Owen O'Donnell & Federica Teppa & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2008. "Can subjective survival expectations explain retirement behaviour?," DNB Working Papers 188, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Owen O'Donnell & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Tom Van Ourti, 2013. "Health and Inequality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-170/V, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:58:y:1991:i:230:p:215-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.