Incidence Analysis of Financing Unemployment Benefits in a Partially Unionized Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Holmlund, B. & Lundborg, P., 1988. "Incidence Analysis Of Financing Unemployment Benefits In A Partially Unionized Economy," Papers 1988k, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Bjørn Sandvik & Odd Rune Straume, 2004.
"Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 703-720, December.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Sandvik, B. & Straume, O.R., 2001. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1401, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & BjÃ¸rn Sandvik & Odd Rune Staume, 2003. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 1022, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sandvik, B. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2003. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 4115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sandvik, Bjørn & Straume, Odd Rune, 2002. "Good jobs, bad jobs and redistribution," Discussion Papers, various Research Units FS IV 02-21, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Bj¯rn Sandvik & Odd Rune Straume, 2002. "Good jobs, bad jobs and redistribution," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 131, Royal Economic Society.
- Nobuyuki Takeuchi, 2015. "Reconsidering the effect of economic development on urban unemployment under nonhomothetic preferences," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 313-321.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:57:y:1990:i:227:p:371-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.