The Flexibility to Switch between Different Products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 1988. "The Flexibility to Switch between Different Products," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 8806, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernadette Power & Gavin C Reid, 2003. "Turbulence, Flexibility and Performance of the Long-lived Small Firm," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa de Morais Sarmento, 2010. "Business Survival in Portuguese Regions," GEMF Working Papers 2010-22, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "On flexibility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-356, November.
- Guven Sak & Erol Taymaz, 2004. "How Flexible are Small Firms? An Analysis on the Determinants of Flexibility," Working Papers 0416, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 May 2004.
- Weiss, Christoph R., 1999. "Flexibility In Agriculture," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21502, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Renner, Swetlana & Glauben, Thomas & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2012. "Measurement And Decomposition Of Flexibility Of Multi-Output Firms," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124865, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2000. "On flexibility," FE Working Papers 0003, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Renner, Swetlana, 2014. "Flexibilität in Unternehmen: Eine theoretische und empirische Analyse," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 75, number 75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:57:y:1990:i:227:p:355-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.