Labour Turnover in UK Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Askenazy & Eva Moreno Galbis, 2007.
"The Impact of Technological and Organizational Changes on Labor Flows. Evidence on French Establishments,"
CEIS, vol. 21(2), pages 265-301, June.
- Philippe Azkenazy & Eva Moreno, 2004. "The impact of technological and organizational changes on labor flows. Evidence on French establishments," DELTA Working Papers 2004-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe, ASKENAZY & Eva, MORENO-GALBIS, 2004. "The impact of technological and organizatioanl changes on labor flows. Evidence on French establishments," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Philippe Askenazy & Eva Moreno Galbis, 2007. "The Impact of Technological and Organizational Changes on Labor Flows. Evidence on French Establishments," Post-Print halshs-00754655, HAL.
- Stevens, Philip Andrew, 2007.
"Skill shortages and firms' employment behaviour,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 231-249, April.
- Philip Stevens, 2004. "Skill Shortages and Firms' Employment Behaviour," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 240, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Dutta Roy, Sudipta, 2004. "Employment dynamics in Indian industry: adjustment lags and the impact of job security regulations," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 233-256, February.
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2000. "Unobserved Human Capital and Firm-Size Premium," Discussion Papers 739, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Broersma, L., 1993. "A model of competition between unemployed and employed job searchers," Serie Research Memoranda 0074, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2007. "Technological and Organizational Changes, and Labor Flows: Evidence on French Establishments," IZA Discussion Papers 2549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Broersma, L., 1993. "The effect of wage restraint on labour market flows," Serie Research Memoranda 0075, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:57:y:1990:i:227:p:295-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.