The Distribution of Consumer Price Changes in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo, 1998. "Improving the Measurement of Core Inflation in Colombia Using Asymmetric Trimmed Means," Borradores de Economia 091, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995.
"Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 161-193.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992. "Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 4168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1993. "Relative-price changes as aggregate supply shocks," Working Papers 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ball, L. & Mankiw, G.H., 1992. "Relative-Price Change as Aggregate Supply Shocks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1609, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Almeida, Heitor & Bonomo, Marco, 2002.
"Optimal state-dependent rules, credibility, and inflation inertia,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1317-1336, October.
- Almeida Neto, Heitor Vieira de & Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar, 1999. "Optimal state-dependent rules, credibility, and inflation inertia," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 349, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Constantina Kottaridi & Diego MÃ©ndez-Carbajo & Dimitrios D. Thomakos, 2007.
"Inflation Dynamics and the Cross-Sectional Distribution of Prices in the E.U. Periphery,"
Working Paper series
43_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Diego Mendez-Carbajo & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2007. "Inflation Dynamics and the Cross-Sectional Distribution of Prices in the E.U. Periphery," Working Papers 0004, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- David F. Hendry & Massimiliano Marcellino & Chiara Monfardini, 2008. "Foreword," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 711-714, December.
- Charles Harvie & Hyeon-Seung Huh, 2007. "Uncertainty Surrounding The U.S. NAIRU Estimates Of Estrella And Mishkin(1999)," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 23, pages 49-63.
- repec:rim:rimwps:43-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo & Daniel Cerquera, 1999. "Price Behavior in an Inflationary Environment: Evidence from Supermarket Data," Borradores de Economia 138, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:57:y:1990:i:226:p:249-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.