The Employment of Married Women in the United Kingdom 1970-83
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manfred Te Grotenhuis & Rob Eisinga & Peer Scheepers, 2004. "The Method of Purging Applied to Repeated Cross-Sectional Data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Biewen, Martin, 2012. "Additive Decompositions with Interaction Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ken Clark & Stephen Drinkwater, 2014. "Labour migration to the UK from Eastern partnership countries," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Carlos Gradín, 2012.
"Poverty among minorities in the United States: explaining the racial poverty gap for Blacks and Latinos,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(29), pages 3793-3804, October.
- Carlos Gradin, 2008. "Poverty among minorities in the United States: Explaining the racial poverty gap for Blacks and Latinos," Working Papers 96, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Carlos Gradín, 2011. "Poverty among minorities in the United States: Explaining the racial poverty gap for Blacks and Latinos," Post-Print hal-00712378, HAL.
- Sandrine Rospabéa, 2002. "How Did Labour Market Racial Discrimination Evolve After The End Of Apartheid?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(1), pages 185-217, March.
- Piracha, Matloob & Randazzo, Teresa & Vadean, Florin, 2013. "Remittances and Occupational Outcomes of the Household Members Left-Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan L. Thomsen, 2009.
"Explaining the Employability Gap of Short-Term and Long-Term Unemployed Persons,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 448-478, August.
- Thomsen, Stephan L., 2008. "Explaining the Employability Gap of Short-term and Long-term Unemployed Persons," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stephan L. Thomsen, 2008. "Explaining the Employability Gap of Short-term and Long-term Unemployed Persons," FEMM Working Papers 08018, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Pylypchuk, Yuriy & Selden, Thomas M., 2008. "A discrete choice decomposition analysis of racial and ethnic differences in children's health insurance coverage," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1109-1128, July.
- Fortin, Nicole & Lemieux, Thomas & Firpo, Sergio, 2011. "Decomposition Methods in Economics," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- John Schmitt & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2002.
"Give PCs a Chance: Personal Computer Ownership and the Digital Divide in the United States and Great Britain,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0526, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Schmitt, John & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2002. "Give PC's a chance: personal computer ownership and the digital divide in the United States and Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20086, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emanuela Ghignoni, 2015. "Family background and university dropouts during the crisis: the case of Italy," Working Papers 169, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Patrizia Luongo, 2010. "Inequality of Opportunity in the Labour Market Entry of Graduates in Italy," SERIES 0030, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised May 2010.
- E. Anthon Eff & Steven G. Livingston, 2007. "Is There A Rural/Urban Export Gap?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 339-363.
- Philip Murphy & Paul L. Latreille & Melanie Jones & David Blackaby, 2008. "Is There a Public Sector Training Advantage? Evidence from the Workplace Employment Relations Survey," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 674-701, December.
- Keith Whitfield & Paul Marginson & William Brown, 1994. "Workplace Industrial Relations under Different Regulatory Systems: A Survey-Based Comparison of Australia and Britain," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 319-338, September.
- Vibhor Saxena & P.C. Bhattacharya, 2015. "Inequalities in accessing LPG and electricity consumption in India: The role of caste, tribe, and religion," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201512, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 25 Jun 2017.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:280-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olanrewaju Olaniyan, 2011. "The Determinants of Child Schooling in Nigeria," Research Papers RP_217, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya & Vibhor Saxena, 2015. "Discrimination in Accessing Cleaner Cooking Fuels and Electricity in North India: The Role of Caste, Tribe, and Religion," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1502, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Schnepf, Sylke Viola, 2006. "Gender equality in the labour market: Attitudes to women's work," HWWI Research Papers 1-4, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo & José-Ignacio Antón, 2011.
"From Rags to Riches? Immigration and Poverty in Spain,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(5), pages 661-676, October.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009. "From rags to riches? Immigration and poverty in Spain," MPRA Paper 13848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woojin Chung & Monica Das Gupta, 2007. "The Decline of Son Preference in South Korea: The Roles of Development and Public Policy," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(4), pages 757-783.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:57:y:1990:i:226:p:171-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.